Chiquita Plantain Bananas

by none

Chiquita plantain bananas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiquita Plantain Bananas!
How would you rate this product?
These are a good snack to carry in a beach bag. Definitely a must bring snack of you have children, and this is a good source for potassium.
Lake Mary, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
#healthysnacks This is one fruit that I just like to eat. Morning oatmeal with a banana sliced to go with it plus the potassium is healthy
Madera, CA
I use plantains a lot because I love puerto rican food and I like to re-create their dishes. This is the best brand, fresh and delicious
I love these, I grew up with my grandparents making these for me and I do it for my nieces and nephews now and they love the flavor too.
Haverhill, MA
1,169 reviews
Chiquita Plantain Bananas uploaded by Evelyn S.
Chiquita plantain bananas every morning good to go and the nighttime plain yogurt with my bananas ready to go for the day and the night
Cookeville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Always super yummy and in good “condition?” They ripen well and get really sweet ones spotted makes them great for banana bread!
Bananas are a good source of potassium. They are one of my favorite fruits! I particularly prefer Chiquita over any other brand!
Jacksonville, FL
Love these bananas I used them to make the maduros. Got them in the grocery store, it was a good price for a bunch! So tasty!
Fairview, PA
Great on go the go snack. Have been combining with almond butter on wheat toast for a healthy snack lately. Not expensive
Sherman, TX
Love using plantains with salvadorian creme and frying them always a good too desert at our house 😁 10/10 would recommend

Looking for your answer?