BY CHIQUITA

Chiquita™ Banana Bread Mix.
Just add 2 bananas, water and egg.
0 trans fats per serving.
A low fat food.
No preservatives.
Easy to make. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I have yet to see this at my local grocery store but I have tried a batch made by a friend. This competes with "made from scratch" versions I have made in the past. I'm buying this as soon as it's available near me!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I've tried making banana bread before and failed so hard. With this mix it makes it so easy and it tastes great! Definitely will keep purchasing this
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
Banana bread is my fave. This is very easy and simple. If you have tried to make it your self from the box you must give it a try
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This makes making Banana bread so easy ! And the taste will blow you away ! But warning you might be able to stop eating it !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Not as good as homemade from scratch but does the job doesn't it? Can use for quick thing but not to impress.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Foodie Expert
It was my first attempt at making banana bread with this. It tasted so good. I love it. So yummy!
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Foodie Expert
I love banana bread. I recently made a couple for family members and they loved it and It just tastes amazing. Would love to try this.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Can I make these healthy ... if so how?
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Never used this before is it good?