Chiquita Banana Bread Mix uploaded by dashavia f.Chiquita Banana Bread Mix uploaded by dashavia f.

BY CHIQUITA

Chiquita™ Banana Bread Mix.
Just add 2 bananas, water and egg.
0 trans fats per serving.
A low fat food.
No preservatives.
Easy to make. see more...

Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
I will not be without this bread mix. It taste just like my homemade banana bread without all the hastle. I don't even need to use a mixer. I just stir the mixture. 1 egg,water and your bananas, is all that is needed. I have tried other brands but this one is closest to homemade.
Rubi Z.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Only the most amazing banana bread ever. I’ve had other brands and this one is by far better. Super easy to make and great tasting. Sometimes I throw some chocolate chips in there too :)
dashavia f.
Miramar, FL
This is so easy to make and I'm enjoying my banana bread as we speak Chiquita Banana Bread Mix it only took like 25 minutes to bake and I baked it at 3:25 so like inside is moist and I love my banana bread took only one banana and one egg two bananas. ...one was enough... plus I add some organic cashews
#Influenstereat
#love
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I have yet to see this at my local grocery store but I have tried a batch made by a friend. This competes with "made from scratch" versions I have made in the past. I'm buying this as soon as it's available near me!
Marianne F.
Dublin, CA
I love making babana bread and always using Chiquita mix it's easy to use and taste like u made it from scratch and smell terrific . Chiquita Banana Bread Mix
Brittney B.
I've tried making banana bread before and failed so hard. With this mix it makes it so easy and it tastes great! Definitely will keep purchasing this
Megan H.
Florence, SC
My husband loves banna bread so I love how easy it is to make with this mix. I always keep one handy for when we have over ripe bananas.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
Banana bread is my fave. This is very easy and simple. If you have tried to make it your self from the box you must give it a try
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This makes making Banana bread so easy ! And the taste will blow you away ! But warning you might be able to stop eating it !
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Not as good as homemade from scratch but does the job doesn't it? Can use for quick thing but not to impress.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
Never used this before is it good?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Can I make these healthy ... if so how?