BY KEEBLER

Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great cookies mixed in with candy! They are tasty and great. Love that it has added chocolate candies to it.
Gabriela L.
Nashua, NH
These are good but I still think the original size is better. The minis are kind of a teaser as for the taste
Ruth S.
Love these mini versions on the go, especially with the m&m candies adding to the chocolate chip. Delicious!
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious snack. Eat these frequently and so do my kids. Especially love them on road trips or ball games.
Brittany N.
I used to love these when I was a kid. The rainbow bits are so yummy and the cookie itself is delicious.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
My family loves these, especially my twin four year old boys. Pair them with a coupon for a cheap snack!
Mary F.
I love these especially in the mini packs! I can just throw a bag in my purse and it's the best snack!
Martha B.
The kids love cookies especially chocolate chip. The added color makes them an even more special treat.
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown, PA
Cookies and candy go perfect together. These are great! Perfect combo of candy and chocolate chips! 😊
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
This is my go to everyday product. I absolutely love this stuff. It very light weight and delicious.