BY KEEBLER

Kelsey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
Chips Deluxe Cookies are a great snack that definitely fill my sweet tooth! There crunchy and just the right size!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great snacks. They are nice and crunchy, but still sweet and delightful. Satisfy my sweet tooth cravings,
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
Great for when you are on the run. Affordable and tasty. I like to use these with my Weight Watchers diet.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
I live m and m flavored stuff so these have always been a favorite of mine as they pack deliscouse flavor punches
tiffany c.
['Gardner', ''], KS
Oh I could eat these cookies all day. They are so addicting and just so delicious. Great little snacks to have
Ashley M.
I seriously love these cookies. They are so good dipped in milk. I love the mini ones that you can grab to go.
Amber M.
Madison
I can't express how absolutely delicious these are! Cookies are definitely my dessert of choice. A great snack!
Diedra M.
Deer Park, TX
A classic that is still yummy! Love these cookies, have since I was little. And now my children love them too.
Keely M.
These cookies have the perfect texture! They're not too hard or too soft, plus the m&m's make them even better.