BY KEEBLER

Shirley L.
I like this. definitely good when you're craving chocolate. I like the taste of the cookies, great for a little dessert after eating.
Justin B.
gretna
I like these cookies but I always felt famous Amos has the best miniature cookie. But I like the texture and great amount of chocolate
Tricia S.
Ft lauderdale
Pretty good for a fast snack. I normally buy at Walmart. They're kind of dry and hard. The flavor is decent thou. The kids enjoy them.
Kim H.
Manasquan
No cookie reminds me more of childhood than keebler. Great variety and a ton of classic favorites. They make something for everyone!
Kady I.
Huntington, WV
These little cookies are so good. They’re crunchy and have a rich cookie taste. The rainbow chocolate chips are delicious as well.
Jessica S.
Gates, TN
These rainbow cookies are great for any cookie lovers. Idk what these rainbow chips are made out of the taste is great flavor!!!!!
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
These are my favorite store bought cookies. My mom always grabs them at the store because she knows how much my family likes them!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Love the rainbow cookies and the bite size are convenient. They are a little crumblier than I would like but still worth buying!
member-ab5d0
Love Keebler cookies. Favorite is the striped cookies and fudge sticks.kerp them in stock for kids lunches or movie night snack
Sarah T.
National City, CA
AMAZING! A delightful crummy cookie with an extra bonus of a 3(just the right amount of) m&ms in each cookie. My go too cookie