BY KEEBLER

Jade B.
Northfield
These are my sons favorite cookies! He loves them! Mess free! Yummy! And not crumby like other cookies! They are also very affordable usually a few dollars!
Alexandra S.
Good, crispy and full of m&m flavor. Not as good as homemade of course but when you're craving an old classic (m&m cookie), this is a good quick option.
Sabrina  H.
I love these cookies. It basically taste like m&ms with inside the cookies. I love eating these with milk because they aren't soft cookies.
Recommend 💋
Michelle F.
These are perfectly delicious! I love the pop of candy in the cookies & there's nothing better than eating these cookies with a cold glass of milk.
Marta G.
Very soft and chewy cookies! Can be a bit crumbly but they're worth it the taste is just very good. Pair it with a glass of milk & its perfection!
Linda T.
Garrett
These are the best cookies ever. Always fresh. Never stale. They taste like you baked them at home. Superb cookie at a great price. A real deal!
Quinn V.
Philadelphia, PA
These used to be my favorite when I was younger! I ate them all through college, as well. A good thing just gets bought over and over again.
Meagan T.
Syracuse
I love these cookies. You can usually buy them at any place that has a snack aisle. I would recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I never like the first bite, because they aren't soft, but then I end up eating them until I'm ashamed. They're so good despite the hardness.
Shirley L.
I like this. definitely good when you're craving chocolate. I like the taste of the cookies, great for a little dessert after eating.