BY KEEBLER

Acelyn O.
Brockton
Amazing. It is probably one of my favorite cookies of all time. I buy these all the time, they are delicious. They are your typical crunchy cookie with M&M's. They are kind of small.. not too small but they are great. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Christy B.
My favorite cookies as a kid! I haven't seen the miniature variety around anywhere lately, but if I did, I'd give them to my kids! Rainbow cookies are the best! And so are recloseable zipper bags. Not that these stick around long enough to go stale...
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok what to say about my fave cookie... Well I love them with and without milk, just delicious. I could eat them everyday but, It just wouldn't be healthy. so with that being said I love my guilty pleasure I must say.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I love this cookie so much! Pretty crunchy and chocolatey. Definitely something I buy to treat myself and it makes me so happy to sit down with a couple and a glass of milk.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Soft and chewy with a good kind of buttery taste to it (at least to me lol) I always try to eat it in three bites so I get a piece of chocolate candy with each one. Always a favorite at parties.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so yummy I love them so much. The rainbow candy things taste like m&ms and the cookie is delicious. I pop them them in my mouth one by one as I watch TV. Good with hot cocoa.
Melony L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My boys love these cookies. Have to admit they are pretty tasty. Think these are more for kids though, if I'm gonna eat a cookie I want something better then these :) but the kids really like them and these are on their top 3 of cookies
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are okay and will do if you have no better options. The consistency isn't too great: too thick, kind of spongey. But if you really want a chocolate chip cookie and have nothing better, hey, go for it.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
These were my favorite when growing up as a kid because I loved the idea of having candy in my cookies! I still go to these when I want a snack and they taste so good with milk!
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
I don't know if my kids or I enjoy these more!? The colored chocolates are so fun and the cookie itself has awesome flavor! You can never go wrong with this brand!