BY KEEBLER

• No these arnt the soft ones but they are super good warmed up its...1 Answers
  • Are these cookies soft?4 Answers
Chips Deluxe Chocolate Lovers Cookies
  • "One of my favorite cookies there so chocolatey and crunchy perfect for when your craving something sweet" in 2 reviews
  • "MMMM These are the best cookies my family only buys these and always has im in love with them!" in 1 review
  • "When I do eat store bought cookies (which isn't often) I do like the Chips deluxe." in 1 review
  • "You get just the right amount of chocolate in every bite." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate chips are the perfect size and there is the perfect amount on each cookie" in 1 review
Liz H.
These cookies could definitely fix a bad day for me! I would get these for those extra hard days, but I'd also get these just to give myself a well deserved treat. These are perfect with a glass of milk. In fact, I can't imagine having these without milk. They have to go together. I love how chocolatey it is and the milk makes it even better. Perfect bliss in every bite. Definitely my favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
When I do eat store bought cookies (which isn't often) I do like the Chips deluxe. I like that they are crunchy, as the softer version taste a little off to me. There are plenty of chocolate chips. A good flavor overall!
Karmen M.
They can be a little too sweet for me if I eat more then one. Usually I'll buy them for a picnic or party, so I can share them with everyone. They're reasonably priced for a simple snack.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I've always loved eating these cookies they were just so delicious and sweet; the chocolate would just melt and it would make everything perfect anytime any day!
Renee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DELICIOUS!! As always those little elves have done it once again! These are delicious with or without milk just enough chocolate to make them perfect!
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
Cookies are my life. Like I can't live without cookies. I take these like everyday with me to lunch whenever I have some at home. This is amazing.
julie a.
Toledo, OH
Honestly, I can't believe I'm going to say this..but there is too much chocolate for me, I would rather have the classic cookie or a candy bar!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My favorite cookies! I'm a chocolate lover so this is a great cookie for me, since it has tons of chocolate but they are also very flavorful.
Tiffany O.
One of my favorites with a nice glass of milk! The chocolate chips are the perfect size and there is the perfect amount on each cookie
Bobbie W.
Ponca City, OK
Nothing beats a good crunchy cookie. Perfect chocolate flavor and great size for dipping in milk. Plenty of chips and always fresh.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Are these cookies soft?
ashley h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No these arnt the soft ones but they are super good warmed up its softer!