GroceryBakeryChips Ahoy
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz

Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz

by Chips Ahoy

Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

Do you like these more than the regular Chips Ahoy?
Start your review of Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,101 reviews
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These were so delicious! I love eating them with my little girl! It wasn’t costly and definitely will buy these again! We went through this in a few days! It’s so addictive! I recommend it to all who loves cookies! It is my favorite cookies so far!
Danielle  J.
Florence, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Danielle  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'd give these [product:chips-ahoy!-reese's-pieces-cookie---13oz] a 3 and a half. The taste of the cookies are pretty good but the cookies seemed a little hard. I don't know if i just got a pack that was stale but if i could improve anything it wouldn't be to make them a little less hard. I would recommend them if you are a person who likes Reeses pieces and you don't mind breaking your teeth.. lol.. I bought them at Wal-Mart and they were affordable.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Christina G.
Saw these at Kroger and wanted to try them out. They are good but to hard for me I have no top teeth. Very good value. Would remand to others make good after school snack and to put in lunches.
Jessica  W.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Jessica  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first time buying these and they are so good and tasty.It definitely has a peanut butter flavor.love that it has the Reese pieces in them.definitely will be buying these cookies again.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Matrisha B.
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Matrisha B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These cookies are not to bad. They look delicious and taste good. But these do not compare to the real home made version. You can tell they are store bought and taste like it. I've had the pieces kind and the reeses and I rate them both the same. I do enjoy them from time to time and they go fast once opened. Just keep in mind only two cookies are 140 calories.
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Teresa P.
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Teresa P.
The Chips Ahoy Reeses Pieces Cookies have an unique taste. These cookies are in between being soft and hard. I like to dunk them in milk which makes these cookies awesome. I guarantee you can not stop eating these cookies. I will be buying many many more of these cookies. I may need to buy stock in the company for as many as I have already purchased. If you have not tried these cookies you are missing out.
Ninna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chips Ahoy! Reese's Pieces Cookie - 13oz uploaded by Ninna W.
These are a favorite of mine. The crunchy reese's pieces cookie is the perfect sweetness I need. I'm not a fan of chocolate chip. So when I spotted these I was thrilled. I like the pea it butter saltiness of these cookies. Great buy at walmart. At a better price than most places.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We tried these as a family, but my guys didn't like the chewy cookies. I loved it! More for me. Follow me and let's support each other.
Zenna L.
Andrews, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good cookies. Crunchy and chocolatey. I love the peanut butter too. Good price. I have to hide from my kids. Its not healthy, but a nice treat.
Crystal T.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Reese's pieces peanut butter cookies are so bomb. I got them for the kids but they were so good that I couldn't stop eating them lol.