BY CHIPS AHOY #67 in Cookies

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies 9.5 oz

Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I love these peanut butter chips ahoy! cookies. The peanut butter flavor is present without being too powerful. They always have it in stock at my local grocery store. I saw a nice display and decided to try them on a whim and I'm very glad I picked them up! I will definitely buy them again!
Holly B.
Holly B.
These are little pieces of heaven for anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter combination! Found these at our local Dollar General Market. While my husband believes that nothing is better than the original, I believe these are even better! Definitely worth giving them a try.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
Two of my favorite things came together. I love cookies and I love Reese's. The added peanut butter to the already amazing Chips Ahoy, really adds to the flavor of the cookie. It is enjoyable dry or dipped in milk. Would highly recommend to anyone without a peanut allergy.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is my husband's favorite snack. But who doesn't love Chips A Hoy and Reese's? These are delicious. They have big flavor and a not so big price. They are definitely worth the price. You can find them at Walmart and most grocery stores. Good buy and good value.
Imani W.
Imani W.
Frederick, MD
I bought the Chips Ahoy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies 9.5 oz from Walmart for a reasonable price. I loved them compared to other cookies or other flavors because I personally love the Reese's peanut butter candy. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
These are amazing! I love the Chips Ahoy Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies. They paired my two favorite things. Reese's and Chips Ahoy. I would recommend these to anyone that has not tried them yet. They are affordable and even more affordable when they go BOGO.
Val G.
Val G.
I usually don't find many already made cookies that I like. But this is by far my favorite "store bought" cookie!! It's got hunks of peanut butter and chocolate chunks! I would definitely recommend these! If you are a peanut butter fan you'll like these!!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
These cookies are great and taste super yummy. They were really good and I was really pleased with how the product tasted. Pros- Cheap and very affordable. Cons- there are not a lot, of course they are not healthy but they are super yummy for a cheat day
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love theses cookies so much. Their even better with whole milk. The cookie is kinda hard,for a light crunch. The soft reese cup bits in it add a yummy chocolate peanut butter taste. It has a resealable package on it. I highly recommend this product.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Atlanta, GA
If you love peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies these are amazing!! They are the perfect blend of both. It's an awesome snack if you are looking for something sweet with a twist. I love these and will definitely repurchase them in the future!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perryville, MO
Are these soft cookies?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Are these any good?Are they a soft cookie?
Julia J.
Julia J.
What are your favorite Chips Ahoy! cookies?
Prescilla R.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
is this product actually good? does it taste like reese's?