Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kimberly A.
Columbus, GA
Definitely my favorite place to go an eat. Everything is SO delicious and I never have a long wait time. If I do have to wait, management is always apologetic and accommodating.
Erika M.
San Rafael, CA
I’m not on the bandwagon with this one. It took me a while to finally try this place and it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. It’s an OK fast food Mexican joint but that’s about it. It doesn’t have a huge menu which can be good or bad. The guacamole is OK but I’m not a huge fan of avocados 🥑 to begin with. Don’t hate me! 😬
Neveen R.
This is my go-to for comfort food. I eat hear about one a week and i can never get enough. It’s my favorite place to eat especially in the middle of my breaks in between classes. Tastes fresh every single time.
Danielle H.
Freehold
I would eat Chipotle almost every single day if I could. I do not eat meat so I get a veggie bowl. Their hot salsa is great. It is super spicy but also has wonderful flavor. Their Guacamole is also good. If you get a veggie bowl it does not cost any extra money.
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Their tofu is so freaking good. I'm a meat lovers but I only ever go to get the tofu because of how good it is !!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
If you want a fast Mexican meal then this is the best place to go. I like the burrito bowl with chicken, black beans, white rice, mild and the spicy sauce. The bowl only cost 7.55 plus tax😬
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle! Idk what I would do without your chicken bowls. The ingredients hat they offer always taste fresh and they give you a good amount of food when they’re preparing it. Just don’t forget that the Guac is extra (;
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Chipotle is one of my all time favorite places to go. I could go there every day if I could. It’s always so fresh and the portions are awesome!!
Maggie S.
Edwards, CO
Who doesn’t love Chipotle? Like honestly? No one. Everything is fresh, there are so many options!
Elizabeth A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the fresh ingredients chipotle has to offer, especially their guacamole. However, their new queso isn’t great, and I also don’t like that you have to pay for chips extra. I wish they were included on the side! Still, I’m definitely a fan!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill