Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
vi F.
Charleston
Yummmmy, affordable and they give you a heaping amount of food to keep you full. The ingredients are fresh and GMO free!
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
I love chipotle so much I’m just always disappointed when I hear stuff on the news. I wish they didn’t happen because sometimes I m scared to get it
Akhi S.
I love going to chipotle restaurant.. burrito bowl is my favorite. The food is always great !
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
Ahhh... Chipotle brings back so many memories his summer because I went their like everyday with my cousin (not for the food😋) I actually went for the job. But I did try the food and it tasted good. I actually did get the job but I never started working😂........so was it really a job? Anyway the food is good!
Bailey A.
Raleigh, NC
I love Chipotle!! Not too expensive, and you get a lot of food. I absolutely love the vegan options—the sofritas are AMAZING! Even if you aren’t vegetarian, everyone should try the sofritas.
Lila R.
Jacksonville
I ate it once a few years ago, and was very unimpressed. I thought it was severely overpriced for the small amount of food I got, and the taste wasn't that great.

Fast forward to this week, I've eaten them twice in three days (the boyfriend's nephew keeps wanting to eat there), and while the portion sizes have improved greatly, and the taste is slightly better than what I remember, I'm still very disappointed in them.

I expect a chicken burrito to actually have CHICKEN in it, rather than the rice burrito with tiny bits of chicken sprinkled on top. Also, the lettuce in it tastes weird.
Steffani P.
Los Angeles
Chipotle is my favorite fast casual spot, no matter where I am in the country. I always get a steak burrito! Sometimes the steak is fatty but whenever there is a problem chipotle customer service is all over it! Their salad vinaigrette makes the meal! Queso is great despite what people say, I think it’s awesome :)
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Chipotle is by far one of my favorite treat restaurants. The food is healthy and they offer a few different options. You can either get a bowl, burrito, or tacos. They have different kinds of rice, beans, toppings, and salsas to make your meal complete. The chips are amazing but do not came as a part of the meal. You can either dine in, outside at the patio, or take your order to go. As much as I love eating here, I’m not able to go often because of the expense. It’s definitely a great treat though!
Cortney d.
I could literally eat a Chipotle bowl every day of my life. Their food is so flavorful AND it's pretty dang healthy. If I'm being honest, I would probably make a meal out of their corn salsa, cheese, & sour cream alone.😂 Great option if you are eating gluten free as well.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I havent been back since i ate rocks in my beans but before that i loved it. Lots of food for a really good price.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?