Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #8 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Antonia I.
I was fairly surprised the first time I ate here, at least the spot my boyfriend and I went to. Although the line was absolutely long, at least for me it was. And, even if my tacos weren't all that hot because I didn't have such a crazy order in comparison to my boyfriends so I had to wait in line for him to pay and my food got cold. (I don't know who to blame on that one) Anyways, I ordered the Barbacoa tacos and like I had said I was surprised! They where actually very good in comparison to other more legitimate mexican restaurants. Way to go Chipotle! lol.
Savannah E.
Tacoma, WA
Chipotle is a favorite in our home, and understandably so. It's definitely better than going to Taco Bell, for example.

I personally like Chipotle because I eat gluten free (under doctors orders.) Chipotle has made it pretty easy to navigate around my gluten intolerance, with the help of their online allergen menu. I also appreciate that their food tastes good, and leaves me feeling full and satisfied after eating it. It can be a little more spendy than some "fast food" but the food seems to be better handled and prepared, and worth the price in my opinion.
Jerika L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I discovered Chipotle a couple years ago before I became Vegetarian and at that point it was just another burrito place but it all changed when I made the change. Chipotle's owner cares about the products he is serving you so the animals you eat do not come from slaughter houses where the meat you eat has suffered for you. The ingredients are cooked at the store in front of you and made fresh for your dish. It costs a bit more than your regular fast food chain but the care they put into their ingredients is something you can taste! this is as compassionate as it gets for food that is made fast. PS. Join their Farm Team for coupons and free stuff!
Andrea P.
Stockton, CA
I am definitely biased because I used to work for this company. In my local store, I expected a lot more than what I got. For being the only restaurant in this area, the employees should do a much better job of providing service and keeping the store looking great and food tasting great. At my location, food is never consistent, portions are never consistent, and the employees tend to rush you while also not listening to your order. However, because there is always that piece of me who will find the best of the food, I will give this place an average rating.
Wendy B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I used to work at Chipotle, and I can honestly say now since I have a big girl job, that their food is ALMOST always fresh. I say ALMOST because if you're their first customer of the day, all the salsa is the left overs from the previous night. if you go about noon, everything is fresh made from that morning. The food is always in high standards there. Customer Service, not so much. Also how the employees are treated by their managers, also not so much. Tons of Favoritism in this company, I'd go into logistics, but it would take me to long. The company itself (the owner as well) is good to the employees, free time paid lunch every day and 50% off anything they want to take home. The food is great when fresh, and their hidden menu is to die for. But don't you dare ask for JUST ONIONS.... the line girl will refuse to give them to you.
Linda H.
I do enjoy Chipotle but I can't justify giving it any more than a two star because the quality of the food has remained the same for me. If anything, the portions have decreased or usually inconsistent at every store but the price is always increasing. I would be able to give it four stars if the food was consistent but it is not. How is it also justifiable to charge $2+ for a tiny scoop of guac??
Mae Lynn M.
Erie, PA
My husband and I love Chipotle, however in the past 6 months we have had some hits and misses. Twice my chicken was served half raw.... as in completely uncooked on one side. Both times I was promptly refunded for my entire meal and management followed up to make sure we didn't get sick. For me 2 times is too many. Second I gt limited things in my Burrito bowl. For one I don't get the burrito shell. I only get the brown rice, chicken corn salsa, cheese and sour cream... that's it. I am charged full price and it never even covers the bottom of the bowl. Then there are other times where it is phenomenal, so it's hit or miss really.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
What a bang for your buck you get when you eat at Chipotle! From burrito bowls to quesadillas all priced under $10 you get great tasting natural food from a company that prides itself in its ethical treatment of the meat it uses. I love being the toppings available and the great tasting chicken I always get with my burrito bowl. I highly recommend Chipotle and love that the offer quesadillas too! My son loves them.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is fast food done right. Most of the time when I opt for fast food, it will taste so very good in the moment, but I will be left feeling sick afterward because of all of the extra grease and sugar I've just consumed.

Chipotle, on the other hand, just leaves me feeling full and happy. The ingredients are fresh, the portions are huge, and it's just plain tasty. My go-to? Barbacoa burrito with pinto beans, white rice, light sour cream and cheese, lettuce, and for the love of all things holy, guacamole (I know it's extra. It's infinitely worth it).
Kendro T.
Since I’ve went vegan, Chipotle is pretty much one of the only fast food restaurants I can still eat at. I’ve been eating here for years, since high school in fact. My friends and I LOVED going here, I would talk about this place ALL the time LOL. I love the fact that they have options for vegetarians and vegans. I just hope the workers stop being so stingy with the portions LOL, but I understand they have to somewhat “ration” the food out because there’s so busy. I hope this company brings more food options like tostadas, nachos, and vegan cheese!!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill