Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Catherine M.
Great option for on-the-go food. Way healthier than McDonald's and such, but a little pricier. You definitely pay for the better ingredients and packaging. I prefer Willy's or Moe's because you tend to get more food for your buck, but it does taste great if you do decide to hit up Chipotle. I always see someone I know there and it is very popular and convenient to just go to with friends. I love that they have healthier options with brown rice, tofu, and veggies. I usually get all of those things in a bowl with lettuce, cheese, beans, and corn salsa. It makes for a pretty hefty portion.
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I thought it was alright. Not as good as everyone has told me. I had heard great things about this food place and when I went there one day for lunch it was not so great. I felt the burrito was rolled up sloppy. Then the beans didn't seem really fresh to me. I didn't even finish my burrito. It could've been the Chipotle I went to I'm not quite sure. Not really a big fan after the experience.
Tess T.
Portland, ME
I love Chipotle, if it were physically possible I would most likely end up there everyday. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world and I only get to taste the deliciousness of Chipotle every other week or so. Aside the the scrumptious food that's also well priced. One of the reasons that I really like Chipotle is for the nutrition section of their website. They are one of the few companies who have made a truly useful tool for figuring out all of the nutrition facts for what ever combination meal that they can make. I find it extremely useful and makes me what to return to the chain more often because I can get the facts easier there than at other leading chains.
Genna W.
Chino, CA
So, I love Chipotle. It is one of my favorite "healthy" places to go. And what I mean by healthy is, it is not that healthy but because the portions are so huge you only have to eat one time per day and handle your calories all in one shot. Try the veggie burrito. It is the biggest thing on the menu. Delish! I also like the salad-- which is almost identical to the bowl, except with the salad they put the lettuce on the bottom inside of the top. On the top, the lettuce seems to fall off.

Oh, about the service. The service is pretty terrible in my experience. Maybe it is because I usually go during rush hour?? I feel rushed whenever I am there. They want to move me right along the production line, sometimes so fast they don't listen and dump stuff on the item thinking that is what I said.

Anyways, I like Chipotle, and the food overshadows the service.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
This is the perfect place for a college kid on a budget. I can go in, get a chicken bowl and have lunch and still have enough left for dinner, all around $7.00. Can't get much better than that. And they do awesome free burrito discounts too.... dress up like a burrito on the designated day, and viola, you've got yourself a free meal! The food is prepared fresh and is kept in a clean work area. The people are friendly and they're normally pretty quick at getting you in and out, no matter how busy. The food is a lot better than fast food, and it's not nearly as greasy. And it's amazing.
Michelle E.
Germantown, MD
This place is too overrated for a burrito place. first it's overpriced. The meats are horrible quality and lack Latin flavors. They are always short staffed. they always cheat you with the meats. they used cheap quality flour tortillas, the guacamole is poor yet it's overpriced. The tortilla chips are too plain and lack salt and flavor. There are many better burrito chains out there that don't get the exposure that they deserve.
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
I've inly eaten there once, but I preferred Moes. Moes gives you tortilla chips with each meal, and it's fresh. Chipolte has Marxist saying on all of their bags as well. For example, Hope that, in future, all is well, everyone eats free, no one must work, all just sit around feeling love for one another,” Saunders’ “Cultivation Thought” reads. I'm sure at Chipolte, no one gets free food, and they require their employees to work. Just saying.
Shannon G.
Cleveland, OH
My entire family loves Chipotle! We enjoy going here when we are on the run because it is not just tasty, it is also healthy! I am so happy you decided to add tofu to your menu it is absolutely the best!
Lynnsey J.
I mainly skip reviews of restaurants unless I really feel some sort of way and Chipotle makes me feel some. sort. of. way
The food is always good and the employees are always helpful and kind. Even when there is a line out the door (like this past Halloween), they take the time to say hello and ask how my day was. Always impressed by both major aspects of this restaurant and will continue to go back.
Also, #FreetheGuac
Tish D.
Greer, SC
Saying I love this place is an understatement but I absolutely love to eat at Chipotle. I enjoy the tacos and the salad. Every time I go, I always get the same thing. I love to have pintos grilled veggies, sour cream, corn salsa, and guacamole. I love their corn salsa so much I often ask for an additional cup. No trip to Chipotle would be complete without a side of chips as well. One thing I do not like about Chipotle is the burritos because I feel like they are too big and mainly made up of lime flavored rice. Overall, you can count on the food to be fresh and made on the spot. The food options are great and they have healthy alternatives to other fast food.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?