Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
After all the hype around how good Chipotle is, I've finally eaten there twice! While I do love what I get to eat there, it is rather pricey and I'm always left wanting more options for fresh ingredients/toppings. Their chips are yummy and fresh, perfectly thin and not soggy with grease. In a decision between Chipotle or Moe's, I always choose Moe's, however, because of their bigger selection of fresh toppings. I love fresh cilantro, lime juice, black olives, a few more ingredients Chipotle doesn't have to offer..
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Chipotle was one of the best additions to our area within the past year. The food is delicious, nutritious, and made just for you. It's an assembly line and sometimes if you're not sure what you want, you can feel rushed. The employees expect you to know what you want when you get up there and it can be stressful if you have questions or are taking your time making decisions so it's best to check out the menu before you commit to standing in line if the line is short! I like the variety of protein they offer, their guacamole is delicious. They do have a kids meal which is great for my little one.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
Chipotle's burrito bowl is my favorite. I love getting the white cilantro rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole and a side of chips. Yummy!
Catherine S.
Chipotle has been my favorite fastfood restaurant ever!!! I usually get the white rice, fajita, barbacoa, mild salsa, sour cream, lettuce and cheese bowl and I swear this taste like heaven! ūüėč add chips and guac and you are done! I've got nothing bad to say really. I just really love this place and fell in love the first time I tried it
Hannah P.
I LOVE CHIPOTLE! I always get the same thing from here. The burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guac! So yummy. The guac at Chipotle is hands down the best. Way better than Qdoba!
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
This is the perfect place for a college kid on a budget. I can go in, get a chicken bowl and have lunch and still have enough left for dinner, all around $7.00. Can't get much better than that. And they do awesome free burrito discounts too.... dress up like a burrito on the designated day, and viola, you've got yourself a free meal! The food is prepared fresh and is kept in a clean work area. The people are friendly and they're normally pretty quick at getting you in and out, no matter how busy. The food is a lot better than fast food, and it's not nearly as greasy. And it's amazing.
Kathryn B.
Sherman, TX
I would love a gift card to chipotle it is very good I love the flavors and I like to squirt lemon all over the food the mild sauce is my favorite it was just a little expensive there
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I thought it was alright. Not as good as everyone has told me. I had heard great things about this food place and when I went there one day for lunch it was not so great. I felt the burrito was rolled up sloppy. Then the beans didn't seem really fresh to me. I didn't even finish my burrito. It could've been the Chipotle I went to I'm not quite sure. Not really a big fan after the experience.
Catherine M.
Great option for on-the-go food. Way healthier than McDonald's and such, but a little pricier. You definitely pay for the better ingredients and packaging. I prefer Willy's or Moe's because you tend to get more food for your buck, but it does taste great if you do decide to hit up Chipotle. I always see someone I know there and it is very popular and convenient to just go to with friends. I love that they have healthier options with brown rice, tofu, and veggies. I usually get all of those things in a bowl with lettuce, cheese, beans, and corn salsa. It makes for a pretty hefty portion.
Tess T.
Portland, ME
I love Chipotle, if it were physically possible I would most likely end up there everyday. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world and I only get to taste the deliciousness of Chipotle every other week or so. Aside the the scrumptious food that's also well priced. One of the reasons that I really like Chipotle is for the nutrition section of their website. They are one of the few companies who have made a truly useful tool for figuring out all of the nutrition facts for what ever combination meal that they can make. I find it extremely useful and makes me what to return to the chain more often because I can get the facts easier there than at other leading chains.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?