Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Catherine M.
Great option for on-the-go food. Way healthier than McDonald's and such, but a little pricier. You definitely pay for the better ingredients and packaging. I prefer Willy's or Moe's because you tend to get more food for your buck, but it does taste great if you do decide to hit up Chipotle. I always see someone I know there and it is very popular and convenient to just go to with friends. I love that they have healthier options with brown rice, tofu, and veggies. I usually get all of those things in a bowl with lettuce, cheese, beans, and corn salsa. It makes for a pretty hefty portion.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
This is the perfect place for a college kid on a budget. I can go in, get a chicken bowl and have lunch and still have enough left for dinner, all around $7.00. Can't get much better than that. And they do awesome free burrito discounts too.... dress up like a burrito on the designated day, and viola, you've got yourself a free meal! The food is prepared fresh and is kept in a clean work area. The people are friendly and they're normally pretty quick at getting you in and out, no matter how busy. The food is a lot better than fast food, and it's not nearly as greasy. And it's amazing.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I love Chipotle. I usually get a chicken or veggie bowl. Their chips are a must and the best chips around. I also love their guacamole and corn salsa. I only give 3 stars, as sometimes the chicken is grisly or chewy. I rarely get through a bowl without spitting out a piece of icky meat. I also don't care for their cheese or sour cream, but am ok with that. It just saves some calories! Overall I really like Chipotle and will continue to eat.
Tess T.
Portland, ME
I love Chipotle, if it were physically possible I would most likely end up there everyday. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world and I only get to taste the deliciousness of Chipotle every other week or so. Aside the the scrumptious food that's also well priced. One of the reasons that I really like Chipotle is for the nutrition section of their website. They are one of the few companies who have made a truly useful tool for figuring out all of the nutrition facts for what ever combination meal that they can make. I find it extremely useful and makes me what to return to the chain more often because I can get the facts easier there than at other leading chains.
Michelle E.
This place is too overrated for a burrito place. first it's overpriced. The meats are horrible quality and lack Latin flavors. They are always short staffed. they always cheat you with the meats. they used cheap quality flour tortillas, the guacamole is poor yet it's overpriced. The tortilla chips are too plain and lack salt and flavor. There are many better burrito chains out there that don't get the exposure that they deserve.
Mariah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thought it was alright. Not as good as everyone has told me. I had heard great things about this food place and when I went there one day for lunch it was not so great. I felt the burrito was rolled up sloppy. Then the beans didn't seem really fresh to me. I didn't even finish my burrito. It could've been the Chipotle I went to I'm not quite sure. Not really a big fan after the experience.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
Chipotle's burrito bowl is my favorite. I love getting the white cilantro rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole and a side of chips. Yummy!
Kathryn B.
Sherman, TX
I would love a gift card to chipotle it is very good I love the flavors and I like to squirt lemon all over the food the mild sauce is my favorite it was just a little expensive there
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
Chipotle is a great place to eat because it is healthy, fulfilling, and affordable. I normally get the burritos and they are very big. Not only do they fill me up but I don't need to eat again for a while. They also serve nachos, soft tacos, and burrito bowls. They even have a kid's menu. You have a choice between an assortment of meats and vegetables. The best par of Chipotle is that even though it is almost always crowded, they get through customers fast because they use an assembly line of workers making the food while you watch. I've never received bad service from Chipotle.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I had my first burrito bowl after a cross country meet during high school, and I've been hooked ever since. Seriously I'm in love. The meat is cooked very well, and I enjoy all the different toppings/add-ins that are offered. I am completely obsessed with their guacamole, and get it every single time I go. The chips are pretty good too, I like that you can taste the salt and lime. Plus I like that they offer more than just pop/tea to drink. I like that one day I can get organic chocolate milk, and a margarita the next day. I have yet to find something that I dislike about Chipotle!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill