Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Julie B.
My favorite fast food place to eat! The guac and chicken cannot be beat. I love their rice and corn salsa! The prices are great and my food is always good even when they are busy! I'm definitely a regular
Richelle L.
Bedford , PA
My fiance LOVES Chipotle, he drove 45 minutes every Tuesday while we were in college just to have "Chipotle" night. Don't get me wrong I also love their food and what they stand for, but can there be some sort of quality/portion control? I have probably never gotten the same amount of food/same quality more than once and I have been to Chipotle A LOT. It also makes me pretty upset when some stores try and charge me for the guac (I'm a veg and it is supposed to be included). Just some uniformity across the board would be nice, store to store, employee to employee...they don't all have to be on the same page but maybe at least be in the same chapter!
Dennise G.
Reading, PA
Overall the food is really good! I usually get a bowl and it is pretty affordable. The quality of the food is great, chipotle definitely provides fresh ingredients. I would love to go again.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I actually work for Chipotle, and I work with the most motivated and most inspired crew. The idea that fast food is more than it should be is something I'm passionate about. My restaurant in particular really strives to create an energy that affects the customer in a positive manner. That paired with the organic, healthier fast food choices really creates a great atmosphere. I also love that it caters to everyone from vegan to carnivore! A nice, well deserved place to eat for sure.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
To be honest their food is pretty good, however the experience is awful. Note: this is just from the 3 different locations I have been to (2 in different states). Every time I go in the music is so loud, I cant hold a conversation with the person I am with, or hear the employees. I asked them to turn the music down a tad once, and the told me they can't because it helps their employees 'speak up'. I don't know what good that makes when you still can't hear them. The ordering process is rushed. I'm not trying to put down anyone who works there, this is just my experience. For the money and food, you're better off going to Moe's. More options + a salsa bar.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I suppose as far as "fast food" Mexican goes, Chipotle isn't too bad, but they have a very limited amount of topping choices and the flavors are far from spectacular. You also have to pay for anything extra, including guacamole and chips and salsa. My biggest gripe is that the sour cream is the consistency of half n' half! l skip it every time. I believe Chipotle does have some good values, as far as a company is concerned, however. Unfortunately, you never really know what produce is local or organic (they claim they use it "whenever practical"). Overall, if my husband is craving Chipotle, we'll stop in, but I am far from in love with it.
Kenzie B.
Chipolte is honestly one of my favorite restaurants to go to in my area. Its great if you need to pick something up real quick or even if you do want to sit down!. The food is so fresh and distinct. I have tried to replicate a lot of there food items and it is never the same, so it always brings me back. Their meat is always flavorful and juicy. Their produce (corn, lettuce, tomatoes, fajita veggies, guacamole) is always fresh and tasteful. I also love their genuine sour cream and cheese its like the cherry on top! I think it is great that they have options for everyone (meat eaters, vegetarian's, and kids). The only con I have about Chipolte is their pricing but if you want good quality farm raised meat and organic fresh food then it is worth it! Will always go back, great experience and some of the most enjoyable food I have ever eaten.
Shavonna H.
By far the burritos are the best deal for right around $7 you can get a fully loaded burrito guaranteed to keep you full. Ordering anything else off the menu is highway robbery. I used to hate the fact that they were the "healthy" option but I like the fact that my meal isn't dripping with grease from all the toppings being poorly cooked. My only complaint, all of the food tastes the same. Whether you get a veggie, chicken or steak burrito, the meats taste exactly the same.
Stephanie M.
Waxhaw, NC
Saving money never tasted so good!
Here's my Chipotle hack:
Order the kids taco building kit,
It come with 3 sides, mini chips, and a kids drink.
My Order:
1. Two SOFT tacos (flour tortillas)
2. Barbacoa (A little spicy but the flavors are totally on point)
3. Pinto Beans (whatever floats your boat) ;P
4.Corn Salsa (pico de gallo w/corn)
Then I order a side of Guacamole, Sour Cream, and Green Salsa for an extra $1.00 or so , (That way I can dip my chips).
I always end up finishing my kids organic choco-milk before my meal, so I always ask for a water cup, I just add a wedge of complimentary lemon and I'm good to go. My grand total always end up paying about $5.00 for everything. So, skip the footlong and try something new.
Graciela F.
Anaheim, CA
I have never been dissatisfied when eating here. I get a bowl and the servings are huge so I never stay hungry. The food is delicious and I love that everything is made fresh
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill