Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Delicious!! Fair price and I've always got more than my money's worth!! It's good quality products. I've always had wonderful service as well! The place is always clean and welcoming!
Ashley P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love my neighborhood Chipotle. They know my order and always work to give me the best service possible. They're always accommodating giving me extra salsa or dressing if I ask for it.
Lena R.
Although I am pretty calorie conscious, I usually go to Chipotle once every few weeks for a cheat meal. If I'm going to eat a lot, and least the food is relatively clean. There's plenty of choices to choose from, but I usually opt for a sofritas burrito bowl.
Props to Chipotle for starting to carry sofritas- as a vegetarian, it's often hard for me to find a filling vegetarian meal/source of protein (that's not a protein bar), while on the go.
If I could improve anything, I would ask that some of the salsas contain less sodium, but that's to be expected when eating takeout.
Madonna F.
Waldorf, MD
I was first introduced to Chipotle in 2006 when i toured the US with a Vegan friendly band. being that Chipotle was available across the country -we never worried about finding fast food that catered to our diet while on the road. so fresh, so yummy, they fix your food in front of you based on what pleases your palette. there's usually a line when i go -but that just goes to show how popular the place is! i also love that there's an app: you can link your Credit Card to the app & place your order via the app. it gives you an estimate on when your food will be ready so you can plan when to arrive. there's no waiting in line. there's a separate register for pick-up orders: just give your name and they will hand you your food -no waiting! good stuff!!
Cassandra P.
Chipotle is kind of like Subway in regards to that you can see everything and choose what you want in the burrito as you go. It can be unhealthy, because the burrito is HUGE. I get the burrito bowl and ask for light cheese so it is less calories. They have brown and white rice, which is nice but the brown rice tastes almost exactly like the white rice. The cost to add guacamole to your burrito is a couple of bucks, which is ridiculous in my opinion. The company claims that the meat and dairy without hormones, and organic produce when practical. This is an added bonus.

A chicken burrito is around $7 but that is without a drink, chips, salsa, or guacamole. So, if you stop in to take home JUST a burrito, its cheap. Its all the sides that add up!
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Love chipotle with all the toppings. When will they stop charging extra for guacamole. I always get the steak. The tofu is a little weird. The chorizo isn't bad.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
One of my favorite places to eat. I always get a burrito, with guac (which I have to confirm that I know that yep, is extra, every time) and it's always big enough to serve me for two meals. It's affordable, delicious, and a quick meal to get when I'm hungry!
Nicole K.
CHIPOTLE
LOVE IT. Lunch or dinner I'm all about it. Quick service even when the line is long.

I get the Burrito Bowl every time. Add guacamole for a premium price of almost $2 (it hurts my wallet but I gotta have it). The chicken and all of the bowl ingredients are consistently fresh and delicious. And you get so much for your money. Oh how I wish there was a location near my job so that I could get a healthy, filling, affordable meal quickly. I have never been disappointed. And if you aren't a hefty eater I guarantee you could share a bowl with a friend.

Earlier this year I switched to VEGGIE BOWLS only and I'm so happy that I did.

Dine in. Outdoor seating. Or take it home.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
I could eat the bowl with chicken every day all day! I just had it last night and took advantage of their rewards program.

All the choices offered give you the healthiest options for your dining out meals. Whether it's a salad or a burrito the ingredients are fresh and tasty doesn't hurt.

The restaurant has dining in or take out options and you are able to build your own combination utilizing meat, rice, vegetables and condiments.

I would love to have them cater my #beachbash. #backyardbash
Cathy G.
N Hollywood, CA
They give you so much for what it is worth and the burritos are huge and the bowls are just as good and deleicious I love coming back here and the guac is the best
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill