Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
I crave chipotle at least 3-4 times a week! The steak bowl is my favorite! It’s nice to see all the workers work together and to see all the ingredients made fresh!
Niki T.
My family and I love Chipotle. We eat it a few times a month. The line is usually a bit long but it moves along rather quickly. The employees at every location we've been to are very helpful and friendly. Sometimes they might not give you a big portion but it's never extra if you ask them to add a little more of whatever ingredient you want. I always get a veggie burrito bowl. I get brown and white rice, black beans, double grilled peppers and onions, corn salsa, hot salsa, pico de gallo, lettuce, a side of guacamole (free with the vegetarian bowl!) and occasionally their salad dressing. The combination is so good! I love it. You get a good amount of food for a pretty reasonable price.
Erin Q.
Yummy food. The staff varies in their capabilities among locations. I wish there was a standard on the price of sides though. The price of my order can vary from $4.50-7.50 depending where and from who I purchase.
Krista S.
Westphalia, MI
Amazing. I love that you pick exactly what you want, they make it in front of you, and I have NEVER encountered one rude or "irritated to be at work" employee at any chipotle restaurant. How do you keep them happy?.... give them free chipotle food?
Destiny P.
West Henrietta, NY
Chipotle Is very good. I always get the steak bowl with rice, lettuce and cheese. I go very often with my mom and family members. My Favorite item is the steak bowl. Pros its tatews very yummy. Cons it tends to be spicy. Yes I would recommend to others
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO
the workers at our local chipotle know us by name we go so much. we go there if we are starving and want a filling meal or even if we want a protein filled dinner that doesn't have many calories or carbs. they have real meat and a great selection.
Nancy Q.
The burritos and salads are good but you really have to be careful with the guacamole and sour cream because it's pretty big scoop and it's not that good when you take a mouth full of it.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
I’m a Mexican and every person here in USA tell me that chipotle is so Mexican and that’s not true, I don’t like anything from here the last time everything was so messy.
E A.
I love getting a salad bowl with barbacoa meat with chicken and both kinds of beans, the fajita mix, corn, light sour cream, medium salsa, and of course their fresh guacamole. This bowl ends up being huge, a fresh meal less than $10 is a deal to me !
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
The reason I gave this a four is because I like Chipotle, but in my opinion Qdoba is far superior and Qdoba has the best queso. But I do like the burritos at Chipotle!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?