Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
I crave chipotle at least 3-4 times a week! The steak bowl is my favorite! It’s nice to see all the workers work together and to see all the ingredients made fresh!
Erin Q.
Yummy food. The staff varies in their capabilities among locations. I wish there was a standard on the price of sides though. The price of my order can vary from $4.50-7.50 depending where and from who I purchase.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO
the workers at our local chipotle know us by name we go so much. we go there if we are starving and want a filling meal or even if we want a protein filled dinner that doesn't have many calories or carbs. they have real meat and a great selection.
Krista S.
Westphalia, MI
Amazing. I love that you pick exactly what you want, they make it in front of you, and I have NEVER encountered one rude or "irritated to be at work" employee at any chipotle restaurant. How do you keep them happy?.... give them free chipotle food?
Destiny P.
West Henrietta, NY
Chipotle Is very good. I always get the steak bowl with rice, lettuce and cheese. I go very often with my mom and family members. My Favorite item is the steak bowl. Pros its tatews very yummy. Cons it tends to be spicy. Yes I would recommend to others
Cindy M.
Absolutely my favorite place to eat. The burritos are huge and not too expensive. I'd go every day if I could but sadly I don't have one near by. Never disappointed
Whitney B.
I just ate at Chipotle tonight, actually! As a vegan, it's great to have a fast, easy answer for a meal! This is definitely my favorite "fast food" place, and honestly one of very few I actually frequent.

Not only do they have a ton of fresh ingredients, I can get them all in a bowl (no tortilla!) of tasty goodness. They have recently added a new item called Sofritas, which is braised and seasoned tofu, and it's delicious! It really helps add another element to the bowl, especially if you're looking for an added kick of protein. Otherwise, just the brown rice, black beans (the pinto have bacon grease!), pico de gallo, guac and lettuce are more than enough to fulfill me!
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
I usually get the burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side. The corn is literally like heroin, I get a separate cup of it every time. Love the freshness of the ingredients, and don't listen to people...IT'S ACTUALLY UNHEALTHY! Cheese, sour cream, carbs...ect Each order contains an average of 1000 calories! Not to say I don't love it, but I only eat half, so about 500 calories for me. Overall, eat Chipotle if you like it, but simply eat their thinking it's a "healthier" option.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
I’m a Mexican and every person here in USA tell me that chipotle is so Mexican and that’s not true, I don’t like anything from here the last time everything was so messy.
E A.
I love getting a salad bowl with barbacoa meat with chicken and both kinds of beans, the fajita mix, corn, light sour cream, medium salsa, and of course their fresh guacamole. This bowl ends up being huge, a fresh meal less than $10 is a deal to me !
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill