Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #8 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Niki B.
I don’t even think I knew what the word barbacoa meant a few years ago. My husband I usually love the same foods and once on his way back from a work trip he said “I stopped at this fast food place called Chipotle”. I wasn’t too thrilled with the fact that it was fast food and Mexican because to me that does not mesh well. But, the next time I got to drive through St. Louis with him he said “Let’s try it.. you will love it”. So I did, and I did! My town did not get a Chipotle for awhile so when they moved to our area we were ecstatic to say the least. My husband would eat thee everyday if he could. It is happy food, a big foil pouch of barbacoa goodness. I give Chipotle an A because of taste and price, customer service in my area is a bit iffy but that’s ok once you taste the yummy food!
Jennifer H.
I love chipotle's veggie burrito bowls! The salsa and guacamole are pretty good. It's a little pricier than other fast food restaurants, but I definitely will be returning again and again.
Kim G.
Terlton, OK
Oh! My favorite place to eat. Fresh ingredients and lots of it. I can make two meals out of the chicken bowl. Very affordable about $3 per serving, now and for lunch the next day. Very good quality, fresh and tasty ingredients!
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I recently had a Chipotle open in my town and they were offering BOGO free food for anyone who works at a school for Teacher Appreciation day so I decided to try it out since I'm a teacher. The line took FOREVER and I asked if that's how it always is or if it was the teacher promo, and they said it's about the usual wait time. I waited 45 minutes before I could order. Ordering went smoothly and everything looked good, and honestly it tasted really good but it wasn't as life changing as I was expecting. Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in California but if I'm waiting 45 minutes and paying like $8 for a burrito, I'm going to go to a legit Mexican restaurant where I can at least sit down while I wait.
Kelsey K.
Newton, IL
I go to Chipotle at least once a week (while my husband goes there nearly everyday for his lunch). I love the atmosphere and the friendly employees, who always ask me about my day. I have tried a lot of their varieties, but my favorite is the Chicken Burrito Bowl. You get to choose white or brown rice, then pinto or black beans (and veggies, if you want), then choose a salsa, whether you want guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese. I also recommend the chips and guacamole. Their ingredients are always fresh and tasty!! The order line and menu may be a little intimidating at first, because they are very fast-paced and it's always busy, but just ask the employees! They will guide you through it!
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Chipotle is heavenly! You get a lot of food for the price. I usually get two meals out of one item because their items are so filling. They have burritos, bowls, salads, tacos and a kids menu. My go-to meal is a bowl with chicken or carnitas, white lime and cilantro rice, both pinto and black beans, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, mild salsa and guacamole (guacamole is extra, about $2 and change). Sometimes I get fajita veggies on it too. I'm getting hungry just writing this! Definitely visit Chipotle if you haven't already.
Valerie E.
I crave this allllllllllll the time. There is nothing better than their Burritos. I get white rice, chicken, corn salsa, sour cream, and cheese.... with a side of hot salsa. There is absolutely nothing better than this. It's so good, healthy, and fills you up! I have a hard time making it half way through! With the recent out breaks and things, I know a lot of people have stopped going here..... but not me! I will always go here. I think its a great healthy option and you get quality food for the price. Chipotle is life!
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out shopping and dont feel like running home to cook this is a place we will go, great food when they have everything, last time we went there they were out of vegetables and i only eat the vege version while husband eats the meat.
Erin Q.
Yummy food. The staff varies in their capabilities among locations. I wish there was a standard on the price of sides though. The price of my order can vary from $4.50-7.50 depending where and from who I purchase.
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
I crave chipotle at least 3-4 times a week! The steak bowl is my favorite! It’s nice to see all the workers work together and to see all the ingredients made fresh!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill