Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ramla M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I just came back from chipotle and I had to write this the staff amazed me. It was late, I was hungry...Chipotle caught my eyes, as it was a place I was familiar with. The place wasn't busy when I came in and I happened to be indecisive on my order. Thankfully, the staff was really cool and invented something on the spot for me... A Quesaburrito (basically a burrito with the cheese pre melted, as if it was meant to be a quesadilla beforehand).. they charged me the price of a regular burrito, but I have to hand it the staff for giving me the best experience ever, out of all the Chipotle locations I have been to.

The food was great, but the service was what made this place special. Honestly, all other locations should strive to be like this one (and their employees should be given a raise too). Hopefully I can visit this one again.
Amber C.
CHipotle is very good fast food place, it has burritos tacos and bowls you can customize to be your own, the place is always packed because everyone loves it, I recommend this to others
adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
Love Chipotle. May be over rated but sure friggen worth it. The only con there is, is when I get home to the toilet. But flushes me right out. Anyway absolutely in love .
Heather A.
Estero, FL
I am gluten free due to a food allergy. Unfortunately, this limits the choices I have when eating "fast food". Enter Chipotle. I have eaten at stores in several states and they are all very accommodating to people like me. The staff will change their gloves and one person stays with me through the entire process to assure my food is not contaminated by allergens on someone else's gloves. This makes me feel safe and assured that I will not get sick when eating there. That being said, their food is also delicious! Even before my allergy, I would go to Chipotle whenever I could because I am addicted to their yummy bowls. You get a great amount of food for the money. Overall, I rate Chipotle as one of the best "fast food" restaurants around.
Traci M.
Portland, OR
I love the food options at Chipotle. They offer a healthier quick option and with 3 kids, the fact that they can customize their meal however they choose helps. That said, with 3 kids all trying to order, the lines build quickly and they aren't really prepared to handle more than one individual order at a time (ie: a family) We typically order online and then go pick it up, which helps speed up the process - but you can't order kids meals online.. meaning you have to order the adult meals.. then call the store to ADD kids meals to it. It's a complicated process and they often forget items because of it. If they allowed you to order kids meals online as well, it would save everyone some time. Sometimes it is worth the effort though! :)
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I love chipotle. The quality is always very good and I like that you can get extra of something without being charged extra. The guac is out of this world! I also love that they started offering brown rice a few years ago.
AmyKatherine K.
Tyler, TX
Best healthy place to go and eat. It give a good variety for those who are vegetarians and hose who love meat. They are more on the expensive side. My favorite is the white rice and guacamole.
Anaisa C.
Ya sabes lo que amas un restaurante hasta que obtenga un trabajo allí y luego de que conoce todos los secretos sucios y que está asco y no quiere comer más ahí? Bueno, me encantó Chipotle tanto en la escuela secundaria que me consiguió un trabajo allí y me quedé impresionado y cómo su comida es aún más fresca de lo que suponía que era, y todas las tiendas que he trabajado o visitado ha sido impecablemente limpia. Ahora he trabajado en el servicio de alimentos durante diez años, y cada cocina He trabajado en chipotle ya ha sido algo desagradable y sin duda una decepción.

Pero independientemente. Chipotle siempre será mi número uno porque su comida sabe muy bien y es grande. Carnes frescas a la plancha, salsas y guacamole hecho en casa todos los días, y los sabores que nadie más puede duplicar (lo he intentado. He vivido en Puerto Rico y se perdió chipotle y lo hice mi mejor esfuerzo, pero mi burrito bol estaba triste en comparación con el verdadero negocio).

Yo como después de un entrenamiento, y siempre me siento como que estoy haciendo algo bueno para mi cuerpo con alimentos frescos y de alta calidad.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Chipotle is great for building your own meals, so it appeals to large picky groups! They will also happily put sides into containers for you at no extra charge (with the exception of meat and guac), which is great because I can't stand beans, but my toddler adores them. A couple of years ago they stopped putting the limes out in the fixin's area, so if you want to add lime to your burrito then you have to ask for it. My husband likes to get them to mix up his burrito with a fork too, so that he gets an even bite each time!

The thing that drives me completely nuts though, is their lack of changing table facility in the restrooms. Given that they have a *kids menu* -- so clearly they cater to families -- this frustrates me to no end.
Rachael E.
My go to for "fast food!" The veggie bowl with extra guacamole is life!! Supper affordable and fresh! It's a great alternative to your typical fast food places like Mc Devils.

List of reasons I LOVE chipotle
- In 2015 they went GMO free!! 👏🏼🙌🏼
- Their food is sourced from farms (local when possible) instead of factories
- Their whole "Food with Integrity" thing. So admirable for a company to care where their food comes from and how it's grown and raised.
- No antibiotics or hormones
- it's always fresh
- It's super affordable
- and it's delicious 😋
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?