Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Addi B.
Chico, CA
I really enjoy Chipotle because of they're choices of thing to add in your burrito. I don't go much because it can be pricey. They're burrito bowls are very good. I would recommend this to others is they had lots of money to spend on good food!
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
OMG LOVE CHIPOTLE fresh food! I get a steak burrito, white rice, black beans, corn salsa, mild salsa, cheese, lettuce, sour cream! Its wonderful SOOOOOO worth the price :)
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Favorite restaurant in the entire world. I go at least twice a week. Chipotle has the best meat and options. I get a chicken bowl with white rice sour cream cheese lettuce and guacamole. Great quality.
Jayme T.
Grove city , OH
The best "fast food" place around! Everything is made fresh to order and I love that you get to put your toppings on. Perfect for a picky eater. My 2 year old loves it too!
Melissa M.
Really love the food there. Can be pricey compared to other fast food restaurants, but it is worth it. I get the cheapest option there. My order is a burrito bowl with chicken, corn, tomato, lettuce, fajita veggies, white rice, and black beans. Really love it. If you eat there, you can ask for the free water. I'll just put some lemons in and it's a good combo. I haven't eaten there for a while because of the E. coli disease, but once it clears up I will be sure to eat there.
Jenn C.
Guilty pleasure. I like that they have gone to non-gmo foods, and I really like their salsa. I always get the same thing every time I visit, which is once or twice a month.
Lanae C.
Their customer service has really went down and they don't care about how you're doing I just care about getting you and getting you out understandable but at least a little bit of customer service would help
Randi Y.
Chipotle is amazing. Anywhere I can make 2 meals out of a single order is always gonna be on the top of my list, especially when that single order is under $10. Huge portions. Fresh ingredients. Some of the best guacamole you'll ever have. Yummm.

My only drawback is that Chipotle always tastes like Chipotle. You can choose different meats and toppings and whatever, and it's still just gonna taste like "Chipotle." Which is fine! Chipotle is a fine taste. I just wish switching up my order actually made a difference, you know? Also wish guac wasn't so expensive 😭
Ramla M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I just came back from chipotle and I had to write this the staff amazed me. It was late, I was hungry...Chipotle caught my eyes, as it was a place I was familiar with. The place wasn't busy when I came in and I happened to be indecisive on my order. Thankfully, the staff was really cool and invented something on the spot for me... A Quesaburrito (basically a burrito with the cheese pre melted, as if it was meant to be a quesadilla beforehand).. they charged me the price of a regular burrito, but I have to hand it the staff for giving me the best experience ever, out of all the Chipotle locations I have been to.

The food was great, but the service was what made this place special. Honestly, all other locations should strive to be like this one (and their employees should be given a raise too). Hopefully I can visit this one again.
AmyKatherine K.
Tyler, TX
Best healthy place to go and eat. It give a good variety for those who are vegetarians and hose who love meat. They are more on the expensive side. My favorite is the white rice and guacamole.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?