Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #9 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Tabitha M.
Yummy to my tummy. While I don’t eat here often, whenever I do I’m not disappointed. It’s a little pricey especially considering I like steak, but the bowls are very filling.
Lanae C.
Their customer service has really went down and they don't care about how you're doing I just care about getting you and getting you out understandable but at least a little bit of customer service would help
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Favorite restaurant in the entire world. I go at least twice a week. Chipotle has the best meat and options. I get a chicken bowl with white rice sour cream cheese lettuce and guacamole. Great quality.
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
OMG LOVE CHIPOTLE fresh food! I get a steak burrito, white rice, black beans, corn salsa, mild salsa, cheese, lettuce, sour cream! Its wonderful SOOOOOO worth the price :)
Jayme T.
Grove city, OH
The best "fast food" place around! Everything is made fresh to order and I love that you get to put your toppings on. Perfect for a picky eater. My 2 year old loves it too!
Rachael E.
My go to for "fast food!" The veggie bowl with extra guacamole is life!! Supper affordable and fresh! It's a great alternative to your typical fast food places like Mc Devils.

List of reasons I LOVE chipotle
- In 2015 they went GMO free!! 👏🏼🙌🏼
- Their food is sourced from farms (local when possible) instead of factories
- Their whole "Food with Integrity" thing. So admirable for a company to care where their food comes from and how it's grown and raised.
- No antibiotics or hormones
- it's always fresh
- It's super affordable
- and it's delicious 😋
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Chipotle is great for building your own meals, so it appeals to large picky groups! They will also happily put sides into containers for you at no extra charge (with the exception of meat and guac), which is great because I can't stand beans, but my toddler adores them. A couple of years ago they stopped putting the limes out in the fixin's area, so if you want to add lime to your burrito then you have to ask for it. My husband likes to get them to mix up his burrito with a fork too, so that he gets an even bite each time!

The thing that drives me completely nuts though, is their lack of changing table facility in the restrooms. Given that they have a *kids menu* -- so clearly they cater to families -- this frustrates me to no end.
Traci M.
Portland, OR
I love the food options at Chipotle. They offer a healthier quick option and with 3 kids, the fact that they can customize their meal however they choose helps. That said, with 3 kids all trying to order, the lines build quickly and they aren't really prepared to handle more than one individual order at a time (ie: a family) We typically order online and then go pick it up, which helps speed up the process - but you can't order kids meals online.. meaning you have to order the adult meals.. then call the store to ADD kids meals to it. It's a complicated process and they often forget items because of it. If they allowed you to order kids meals online as well, it would save everyone some time. Sometimes it is worth the effort though! :)
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I love chipotle. The quality is always very good and I like that you can get extra of something without being charged extra. The guac is out of this world! I also love that they started offering brown rice a few years ago.
Heather A.
Estero, FL
I am gluten free due to a food allergy. Unfortunately, this limits the choices I have when eating "fast food". Enter Chipotle. I have eaten at stores in several states and they are all very accommodating to people like me. The staff will change their gloves and one person stays with me through the entire process to assure my food is not contaminated by allergens on someone else's gloves. This makes me feel safe and assured that I will not get sick when eating there. That being said, their food is also delicious! Even before my allergy, I would go to Chipotle whenever I could because I am addicted to their yummy bowls. You get a great amount of food for the money. Overall, I rate Chipotle as one of the best "fast food" restaurants around.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill