Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I am seriously obsessed with Chipotle. I wish I had a picture to post of the bowls I get. If you love rice and steak you'll love chipotle. Definitely getting some for lunch now.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I love chipotle so much! Since going vegan chipotle is somewhere I go often because they have tons of vegan options and it's a fast lunch. My favorite item is just a barrito with rice beans and veggies.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is my favorite fast Mexican food. My favorite thing to get is their tacos. They are affordable and have amazing flavor. It is great quality and with the money if you have not tried it yet you need to
Christina B.
Lithia, FL
I've heard a lot about Chipotle from friends and how they are obsessed with their food. I figured it was a bunch of hype and put off trying it for a long time. The other day, one of my co-workers were going and I asked him if he could grab me something. He said, "Well, check out the menu and let me know.". At first, I was a bit confused.. they didn't really have a menu, well not a huge one. So he explained it to me. I eneded up with the rice bowl with carne and corn salsa.. OMG IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELISH! I now CRAVE this place!

I also got an order of chips and guac. The guac was pretty good, and the chips were awesome, even alone! I honestly would eat here everyday if it wasnt' for the price. It tends to be pricey, just over 11 bucks for what i ordered. Overtime, that adds up!

I highly recommend Chipotle to everyone, but if you're looking for a cheap lunch, stay away.
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
I really like to go to chipotle. My favorite is a burrito or burrito bowl with chicken. They are a little expensive in my opinion but it is mostly worth it, especially since serving sizes are very large!
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
"Let's go to Chipotle, it's new in town!" Don't do it! It's not horrible but it'll take a miracle to get me back. The corn salsa stuff and the rice is probably the best part since I'm a freak for cilantro. *chews on a straight up cilantro plant* Both my boyfriend and I found the chicken waaaay to overseasoned/salted and otherwise everything else bland. On top of that you could hardly hear what the people making your borrito were saying and it was if they expected you to know how to order and had no sort of time to explain. Down the line we went, I wasen't bothered by the large plops of toppings but my boyfriend was mildly disturbed. In the end it was a sloppy topping filled borrito with hardly any meat. Next time, Ponchitos, Moe's, or one of the many family run Mexican places.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
The burritos gere are huuuuge. You can make your own burrito with whatever meat or vegetarian options are also available. Then add ur veggies and salsa to make it extra spicy.
Makayla B.
Platteville , WI
Chipotle is my favorite "fastish-food" place to eat. I leave completely full and without feeling like I just at ate a fast food place, as most stuff is pretty healthy to you!
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
So, so delicious. Food that I constantly crave but feel minimal regret about eating because it doesn't feel greasy and the ingredients are fresh. I always leave feeling totally full but never get that sickly feeling I get when I eat the same amount of regular fast food. The individual ingredients are all so flavorful that I don't even need to get meat in most of my burritos- just the white rice, black beans, mild salsa, guac, cheese and sour cream are enough to make an incredible combination. The tortillas are great and not dry/cardboard-like but when I want to cut down on calories I skip it and get the same ingredients in a bowl, and leave feeling just as satisfied. I am 100% on the Chipotle bandwagon and recommend it to everyone I know who hasn't tried it yet.
Veronika S.
Me and my husband love chipotle. Talk about a quick dinner. I love that you can actually make it healthy if you wanted but it still tastes absolutely amazing. So fresh and so yummy.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?