Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Aubrey M.
Köln, NRW
I love the Burritos. I normally get chicken burritos. I love the seasonings on the chicken, and in the salsas. I've compared with Qdoba, and Chipotle is FAR better!
Bethany  L.
I love this place because it is ethically sourced food! Not only that it's pretty darn healthy when it comes to fast food which is just great. So I can feel less guilty when I eat out! Yay!
Assata H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love burrito's so much I actually need to cut back so I won't turn into a fatty ma-gee but this place is a girls best friend well one who likes food and Mexican food at that
samantha r.
I'm obsessed with chipolte! The food is so fresh. The best things to order are from the "secret menu" :) I always get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side :)
Carley S.
Windsor
There are no Chipotles in my town so going across to the US is the next best thing. WHO WOULDNT WANT THIS FOOD? Delicious, well priced and big bang for your buck. A HUGE burrito. You've gotta finish the whole thing though or your friends will mock you.
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Just hD my fave bowl with double steak and chicken. While I absolutely hated the 20 minute wait in line, I loved ever bite! They give me as much rice, beans, and salsa as I like and the vinaigrette is EVERYTHING!
Sherri E.
Chilliwack, BC
Although we don't have Chipotle in Canada, we always make sure to make a stop when we visit the USA. A great place to satisfy everyone's taste-buds :) Love the brown rice option now, and the fact that they label all their products, GMO or not!
Sue P.
Whitby, Ontario
There are burrito places all through the city, but Chipotle remains my favorite. I get the chicken burrito in Toronto but also when I cross the border in Niagara Falls, NY. Always consistent and delicious!
Adriana C.
Bayamon, PR
Great restaurant, Ive only been a couple of times because I don't reside in the United States , but the times I have been I leave with satisfaction. Only problem would be that it's always very full. Food is great though so worth the wait :)
Danielle S.
Kearny, NJ
Chipotle is absolutely delicious. Maybe a little over rated, but still, very tasty, not too expensive, the food is always fresh, and hot. One of your best fast food options.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?