Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brianna A.
I absolutely love Chipotle. The burritos are amazing, I usually rotate between chicken and steak. In addition the chips are amazing. They have a lime and salt seasoning which makes them taste incredible.
Allessandra B.
I enjoy chipotle food! Ive tried mostly everything and I was impressed with it all! I just find that it's a little bit over priced. So I have to be in the mood to eat and spend.
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
If there was a place better than Chipotle, I'd be shocked. With courteous staff members, delicious entrees and fast service, it is by far my absolute favorite place to eat!
Viktoria A.
Montreal, QC
I really like chipotle! Its a great option if you are in a rush and need to get a quick bite to eat. I usually get the chicken burrito with guacamole and it is very tasty!
Amanda S.
Ottawa
We were Canadians visiting Florida and decided to try Chipotle. We were anticipating a sit down Mexican Grill. Although it was more akin to fast food than we had hoped, the food was tasty and fresh!
Melissa G.
Chipotle is one of the very few fast food restaurants I eat at. It's great because you can really customize your meal based on your specific eating habits, making it easy to eat a healthy meal.
Lauren K.
Mississauga, ON
I like this food place but some portions are best for 2 people. If you want your own the price is kind of expensive. You could probably make your own have leftovers and save money in the process.
Veronica W.
Though I'm not a big fan of flavorful foods (don't even ask; I'm ashamed, but my taste buds just can't handle what most people would call 'deliciousness'), I really appreciate the fact that Chipotle uses fresh, local ingredients.
Lavender O.
OMG! I seriously have a slight obsession with chipotle ! I always get the beef bowl with Guac. It's filling and fresh which I like. I'm not a huge eater so one bowl can serve as two meals for me!
Aubrey M.
Köln, NRW
I love the Burritos. I normally get chicken burritos. I love the seasonings on the chicken, and in the salsas. I've compared with Qdoba, and Chipotle is FAR better!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?