Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
As someone not a huge fan of burritos I still find myself asking for chipotle quite often. I always get a chicken and cheese quesadilla and the quality is usually quite good. Chipotle is a little costly and they only accept cash and credit so it can be a bit of a hassle but I always go again.
Courtney L.
I've only eaten here once, but once was enough for me to exclaim my love for this place. It is wonderful and I had a great experience with Chipotle! I recommend you take a trip to test it out- so yummy!
Chithra R.
scarborough, ontario
I love chipotle for their burrito bowls and I always make sure to get the guacamole. They always have fresh food, and their quality is really good. I love eating here and it definitely is one of those fast food restaurants I go to most!
Debbie K.
Odenton, MD
Chipotle is my favorite fast food restaurant. I used to eat there four days per week before I changed jobs. All of the ingredients taste very fresh, and I love the peppers and onions. The guacamole is exceptional, and the hot sauce is quite tasty as well. I've introduced many people to Chipotle and will continue to do so!
Rebecca J.
Hamilton, ON
A lot of fast food restaurants in recent years have added "healthy" additions to their trans-fat and calorie-laden menus. While I appreciate the effort, I am much more appreciative of Chipotle's already healthy menu. Not only is every item on their menu fresh and healthy, but they use antibiotic-free meat. Definitely a plus!
Katrina W.
I had Chipotle for the first time last summer in New York. They catered a conference I went to and it was DELICIOUS. Everything was very fresh and flavorful. The staff that was there was also very kind and professional. Hope they open one in Ottawa soon, I would be there every week!
Quinn M.
Edmonton, Alberta
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite fast food chains. I'd eat there everyday if I could. Unfortunately, we don't have them where I live in Canada. Their burritos are amazing, and I've never bee able to find any other place that makes them as well as Chipotle does
Courtney C.
Middlesex, NJ
Pretty much my favorite place it eat. It's delicious food, and it's normally fast so if you get it on the go you won't have to wait long. The chips are my personal favorite, and the burritos are life.
Paige B.
Toronto
I can never get enough of chipotle. So delicious and so good for you I would eat here every day if I could. I love the sofritas and how you can customize your meal so much. They chips are also so delicious and lime-y. 10/10
Melanie K.
Everyone has one of those days where you're just tired and depressed. Chipotle is great for lunch or dinner, customer service is fast and they sell food for cheap! All of the choices in Chipotle are fantastic, that's why I love the fact that we can do mix and matches!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill