Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sally S.
Toronto
There is no denying how delicious all the options are at chipotle,
I am a vegetarian and their is so many veggies and filling that you
really don't miss the meat. The seasoning on everything is also well
thought out and delectable. The biggest fall of this restaurant is the
pricing, even for a boutique burrito place, it has become too mainstream
to be that expensive! That should be rethought out.
Tina H.
Chipotle is so addictive. The burritos are large, full of flavor (customizable) and well priced. Buyer beware, their items are highly addictive and you have cravings that make you go back for more quite often! I've had competitors similar products and none can compare to Chipotle, I think it is their unique seasoning on the meats. Yum!
Lindsay M.
Oakville, ON
I absolutely love Chipotle. I first tried it years ago when I was in NY, and was thrilled when it finally came to Canada. I was a little worried that it may not taste the same, but it did. It is a little pricey though- especially when you want to add guacamole. I find they don't put enough on to justify the $2 price. I also don't like how they do not accept debit. Otherwise, amazing.
Kim P.
Great fresh food. Had my very first chipotle experience a few weeks ago. First off food is kinda pricey: a bowl can run you between $7-10 and depending on whose's serving you, portion can be kind of small. Secondly, for someone who has never been, I was unaware of what is included in your bowl with no added cost. Pretty much everything is included except guacamole so make sure you get everything! Service wise, they kind of rush you a long depending on how busy they are. A for food. B for service. C for price.
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I adored it when I first had it but recently is has lost its appeal to me and wish they would add something new. What i do have to say is that they need to improve on their customer service in store seeing as when you go and look at the menu they try to rush even if its just your or your guest first time their.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Every time I go to Chipotle, I assume it will taste better, but it always manages to disappoint me. Their bowls are fine, I get them every time, but the servers NEVER portion out the ingredients evenly or consistently. One day it's the thinnest layer of rice, and on another, it's all rice and nothing else. That said, I'll go again because their ingredients really do taste great.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is really good, but there is NO such thing as non-spicy here. I cant eat spicy food and they don't have anything non spicy. The quality of food is good. They replace their containers often. food is not sitting out too long. They are fast, you will only wait only because there is only one cashier. Very helpful.
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NH
Living in a country where's there is only a few Chipotle's and the closet one is about 12 hours away. I am very excited when I get the chance to go to Chipotle. I love Burrito Bowls. The guacamole is like nothing I've ever had before, and the service is always fast. I love chipotle and the cravings are the worst.
Helen L.
Funny thing about Chipotle, I never had it before I started my undergrad studies ^_^.  I live in the city, but never really took the time to go and try it out before I went to college.  The place is really affordable, good selection of options for whether you're vegetarian or vegan, and I love their guac!
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could eat there everyday I would. I always get the salad bowl that I love so much. My boyfriend likes the burritos and is always asking me to bring him one for lunch at work. When we eat at other Mexican places it doesn't compare To Chipotle.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill