Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Taco C.
Whenever im near a chipotle Ill be there. And what i love is that chipotle is also a healthier option then other fast food resturants! So i can eat lots without feeling too guilty.
Elle D.
Overland Park, KS
I will say Chipotle isn't all the way there, but they are making huge strides in avoiding GMOs, hormones and other harmful ingredients in their food. They source ingredients from local farms, use organic ingredients and hormone/antibiotic-free meat and cheese when possible. Their burrito bowls are delicious and this is the one fast food company I know I can eat clean at. They have my support for trying to change and offer better options to their customers
Lydia W.
Brewster, OH
Chipotle has been on the rise, and since then they have been serving quality food that is decently priced. The menu choices provide customers with many healthy options. The service is quick and professional, however the atmosphere of their restaurants is not very inviting and is rather cold. Regardless of the atmosphere, their food is delicious and I would encourage anyone who has never had it, to go as soon as possible!
annie w.
port moody
A Chipotle opened up near my work, so I tried out one day. First impressions, was that it was a bit pricey. I went ahead and ordered anyways. The first time I went I got the chicken burrito, with brown rice, mild salsa and sour cream. For a mild salsa, it was bit too hot for me. Aside from that minor thing, the burrito was good.

Their large drink size is well... huge compared to other Canadian standard sizes.
Nisha H.
One of the best burritos places. I love their veggie bowls. My concern is that the taste and how its made slightly changes per location. Some places it's great and some they are just ok. But it is nice they have a veg option a lot of places don't. It can be hard sometimes to find places with great food and it to be vegetarian.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
I love Chipotle! We don't eat "fast food" in my house, so Chipotle is a great alternative since all of the ingredients are all natural and whole. I have fellow restaurant cook friends who started out working at Chipotle, and they've all said it was an honest company to work for.
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
Obsessed, but we don't have access to it in Montreal so we have even driven a couple of hours to the US to be able to get a burrito. It's so delicious and great price-value.
Miranda M.
love the burritos from here, have never managed to finish a whole one myself but i appreciate the amount of food they pack in. good vegetarian options which is unusual for a mexican food place. unfortunately the one near me closed so would be great if more opened in london
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, MB
Bring Chipotle's to Winnipeg PLEASE! :) I LOVE Chipotle's! We unfortunately do not have one here in winnipeg however when I drive down to Minneapolis or Fargo in the summer I eat at Chipotle's as much as humanly possible lolol. There is nothing on the menu that I wouldn't eat everything tastes delicious. I highly recommend this resturant to anyone who likes Mexican food.
Lauren U.
The best build your own mexican fast food restaurant out there. I have tried everything on the menu and I have yet to be disappointed. Their guac is amazing on your meal or as a side with chips. I go to Chipotle about once a week and always switch off between a salad, burrito bowl or tacos. In fact, I probably will go to Chipotle tomorrow. The heavenly food is calling me.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?