Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Stephanie G.
Toronto, ON
So let me tell you, I love me some Chipotle! lol

Honestly, it's always fresh when I go. The service is always great (granted, that varies from store to store I guess). And the portions are always HUGE. I almost always can get two meals out of one burrito. I love that there is non gmo corn, and vegan/veg options as well. I never leave unsatisfied.
Alivia M.
Vancouver
I really like going to eat at Chipotle because it is quick, cheap and a healthy choice for fast food. I go to Chipotle once a week enjoy going Chipotle after the gym, as it is a healthier option. Normally, I would get half chicken and half steak. I like how Chipotle is really good when you ask for extra scoops of lettuce or salsa for my salad.Very tasty meal. Very good if you are watching your weight
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
I'm so sad that there are none in my city but whenever I go on vacation somewhere that has Chipotle I always go to grab a burrito. Their food tastes very fresh and tastes like real food not processed. Sometimes it's annoying because you have to wait in line for 20 minutes to place your order. I try to avoid peak times so I don't have to wait. I definitely recommend to try if you haven't already.
Tina H.
Chipotle is so addictive. The burritos are large, full of flavor (customizable) and well priced. Buyer beware, their items are highly addictive and you have cravings that make you go back for more quite often! I've had competitors similar products and none can compare to Chipotle, I think it is their unique seasoning on the meats. Yum!
Sally S.
Toronto
There is no denying how delicious all the options are at chipotle,
I am a vegetarian and their is so many veggies and filling that you
really don't miss the meat. The seasoning on everything is also well
thought out and delectable. The biggest fall of this restaurant is the
pricing, even for a boutique burrito place, it has become too mainstream
to be that expensive! That should be rethought out.
Lindsay M.
Oakville, ON
I absolutely love Chipotle. I first tried it years ago when I was in NY, and was thrilled when it finally came to Canada. I was a little worried that it may not taste the same, but it did. It is a little pricey though- especially when you want to add guacamole. I find they don't put enough on to justify the $2 price. I also don't like how they do not accept debit. Otherwise, amazing.
Kim P.
Great fresh food. Had my very first chipotle experience a few weeks ago. First off food is kinda pricey: a bowl can run you between $7-10 and depending on whose's serving you, portion can be kind of small. Secondly, for someone who has never been, I was unaware of what is included in your bowl with no added cost. Pretty much everything is included except guacamole so make sure you get everything! Service wise, they kind of rush you a long depending on how busy they are. A for food. B for service. C for price.
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I adored it when I first had it but recently is has lost its appeal to me and wish they would add something new. What i do have to say is that they need to improve on their customer service in store seeing as when you go and look at the menu they try to rush even if its just your or your guest first time their.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Every time I go to Chipotle, I assume it will taste better, but it always manages to disappoint me. Their bowls are fine, I get them every time, but the servers NEVER portion out the ingredients evenly or consistently. One day it's the thinnest layer of rice, and on another, it's all rice and nothing else. That said, I'll go again because their ingredients really do taste great.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Is really good, but there is NO such thing as non-spicy here. I cant eat spicy food and they don't have anything non spicy. The quality of food is good. They replace their containers often. food is not sitting out too long. They are fast, you will only wait only because there is only one cashier. Very helpful.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?