Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Geanine C.
Camas, WA
Chipotle is my life! I love Chipotle, food is fulfilling and I even have left over for later. Pro is that it taste good, and doesn't make you feel heavy after. Reasonably priced food! I make sure to visit a couple times a month, and highly recommend.
Sophie T.
Oh my GOD I love Chipotle. I normally get it in a bowl as it's a lot easier to eat but it always feels so fresh and healthy. I normally go for Chicken, but I have also tried the Carnitas and the Chorizo bowls which are just as good. The only annoying thing is that guac is so expensive so I normally go without, but I'll never stop going to Chipotle!
Carolyn B.
I always get their burrito bowls and I think they're the best take out burritos. A little pricey for take out but I notice a difference in the quality of their meat compared to other companies. None of the tough bits you sometimes get. I know they have gotten a bad rap lately but they're so delicious. Great drink options!
Sierra G.
Chipotle has great authentic Mexcian food. Everything from the bowls to burritos is delicious! The price is so worth what you're getting. I usually go at least once a week to indulge! The food is great quality! The service is fast and the staff is very helpful as well!
Jess B.
Cumberland, ON
Well, there's nothing better than Chipotle burrito bowls. If it can satisfy my always hungry body builder boyfriend, then it will satisfy anyone. Two picky eaters with a love for Mexican food. The corn salsa is the best part. And they always fill your bowl so it's good and heavy. Big Mexican bang for your buck
Naila M.
Chipotle hands down is my favourite place to eat! I love everything about it! My favourite thing to get is a burrito bowl, with the tortilla inside of the bowl! I go to chipotle pretty often considering they have great quality food and have an option for vegans!
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los tacos y todo lo que sea comida mexicana, me gusta ir Chipotle por el hecho de que eliges tus propios ingredientes y las porciones son considerables. El servicio muy bueno y rapido.
Aarti L.
Mississauga, ON
Good food, usually has a long line so if you are looking for something quick usually not a good option. Food is fresh and tasty, usually end up there about once a month. On the pricier end of fast food options but tasty and on the healthier end of the spectrum so a good option.
Megan S.
Oakville, ON
Chipotle is the best fast food Mexican place, hands down. Good quality food and great price! No matter what other places I try, Chipotle always comes out on top. I go as often as I can (despite the closest one being 30 minutes away) and hope that one day a Chipotle will open in my hometown!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Love chipotle! Their rice bowls are my favorite fast food item from anywhere. Brown rice and veggies make it so I don't feel terrible about what I'm eating. The portions are large enough for leftovers and their pricing is reasonable.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?