Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle is just one of my favorite thing to eat when i need somethung quick, i just think is healthy and fresh, is not like you're eating a hamburger or something like that, i just always ask for the same thing that is a bowl with chicken some rice, tomate, chesse, lettuce and some beans and its just perfect
i love to go to chipotle when i have enough time and i want to enjoy customized food. its a good place to get your food as per mood... with vast variety of choices of products. just love the ambience
I like Chipotle but I can’t say I love it. I feel like it’s a bit overhyped. Every time I go, it seems to be quite busy and loud. And it’s not like it’s super affordable. The portion is substantial but the food is not the best. I always find the burritos or cold and the cheese isn’t melted. It’s alright but not amazing.
I have had chipotle so often that it has almost started to taste bad, so after a while I just stopped going, and when I finally broke the streak it tasted amazing. The food is cheap and the quality is high, I will always consider chipotle whenever I am trying to decide on what food to eat.
Tried my first chipotle meal a few months ago and I was so surprised! It tasted so good! Love the way it was presented! Was quite affordable considering I do spend quite abit on food! Would highly recommend this to anyone that loves Mexican food or nandos😂
Great option for vegetarians. The food is very flavourful and you can select the items you want to include in your bowl, salad, burrito or tacos. The staff is very friendly and accomodate any types of requests.
The bowls are so worth it because unlike Mucho Burrito, they give you a lot of rice and you can ask for extra anything and they’ll give it to you for free (other than meat and guacamole) so worth my money
Chipotle is great every once in a while. Some times it gives me stomach aches. I used to be in love with chipotle but I had it too much that I got sick of it really quickly. I haven't gone there in ages.
I have tasted chipotle a few weeks back while at school. I didn't know what to order when i walked into the restaurant but luckily i had my friend who has been there before. I got the vegetarian option. It was an okay meal to met. But everyone has different taste buds so if you havent tried it go ahead and try it.
I absolutely love Chipotle. I think the food is fresh and tasty and you can make it as healthy or unhealthy as you want it. The service is always quick and friendly. I always find something to eat here and so does anyone i'm out with. Even vegans.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos