Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok but like, who doesn't love chipotle? My husband, family and I are very frequent customers to chipotle. It is just so perfect for nights you don't feel like cooking, a fun lunch with a friend or loved one, a fun group get together, or to sit out on the patio and enjoy the weather. The quality of food is always great, the customer service is always very pleasant. The restaurant is tip top clean at all times, including the restrooms! At every single chipotle I've ever been to, I've had a great experience. And I've been to chipotle in several states. Consistency is key and chipotle does such a great job with that!
Samantha G.
Just got lunch there today! I'm a huge fan of the bowl. Lots of food for a reasonable price and good flavor. Not an every day restaurant because the same flavors could get old fast.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a quick way to get healthy fast food at a reasonable price. The restaurants is clean and the staff is friendly. I love the fact that they have more than one people on each station and the food is fresh.
Alanah V.
Cincinnati, OH
Coming from someone who isn't a big fan of burritos or Mexican food, I love Chipotle! There's something for every sort of taste (for me, just brown rice, chicken and cheese will do!). The price is fairly reasonable depending on how much you get on/in your burrito/bowl/salad/tacos (if you get less like me, it might seem a little expensive). My favorite things about Chipotle are that it always fills you up and the ingredients are fresh. The only issues I have ever had with Chipotle have been the amount of food they give at some locations and the spiciness of the food. Sometimes, they barely give enough to even cover the bowl, other times it overflows. Occasionally their chicken can be extremely spicy and hard to eat, too. I think the most consistent issue with Chipotle is that there's always a long line when eating there, but it's usually not too big of an issue considering how fast they move you through.
Mikayla M.
Casselberry , FL
Hands down. Stop everything. I could eat here every day for the rest of my life and die happy (and probably fat the way I eat it). You get a ton of food for a little money. Win win
Antoneta H.
Chipotle mexican grill is a better choice of eating a quick meal If your in a rush; but then again the lines are a bit much when it comes to wanting to come in and go. The only way to fix this is ordering a half hour or so online and coming to pick it up, but then again I've done this multiple times and I still had to wait a bit which isn't a problem until Iam in a serious rush to go to work. But other than this lil delema that will more than likely happen any where you go, the food is really good depending on location. Some locations under cook the rice every time I have gone, same goes for the steak. Other locations are really fresh, the food is excellent and employees are extra friendly. When it comes to chipotle I would have to say depends on which location you go on, but it is yummmmmmmmmy nonetheless.
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
As much as I sometimes prefer Moe's over chipotle because you get chips and salsa with your meal, whereas chipotle you have to pay, I always love a good burrito bowl from chipotle!
Sarah S.
Lawrence, KS
Healthiest fast food you can find. Great for large groups because everyone can get exactly what they want, whether carnivorous or vegan. Great quality ingredients and so delicious!
Marley S.
Framingham, MA
I was introduced to Chipotle a couple of years ago in my hometown. The burritos were huge, always full of fresh, delicious ingredients, and pretty inexpensive for the amount of food.

I moved to a new town and was happy to have another Chipotle location nearby. Unfortunately, the service was totally different. They were frequently out of ingredients, the staff was sometimes rude or only half-interested in what they were doing, and worst of all, the people at the rolling station never really seemed to know what they were doing. Burritos often fell apart or needed to be double-wrapped in an extra tortilla - ew!

I've been to four or five different Chipotle locations since then, and they're all of varying quality. While the ingredients and price are favorable, the service is dodgy. I wish that there was a more strict training regimen in place for employees so that the overall quality was more consistent.
shirley R.
Lexington, KY
What can I say. I enjoy eating their chicken bowl. I add everything they have. So if you enjoy being able to see your food and pick your toppings this is most definitely the right place at a great price.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?