Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
The bowl is my favorite,since I don’t eat meet Chipotle is one of my favorite fast food restaurants because they have one of the vest tofu I ever had. Is expensive for fast food but everything is high quality and that’s what I like.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
I eat at chipotle at least twice a week if not more. Burrito bowl or salad and occasionally crunchy tacos. This is my all time favorite fast food. I never feel over stuffed or sick when I leave, just that I’ve had a super tasty meal that was fairly healthy. Chipotle is the best!
Brooke B.
Chipotle is a great way to get personalized fast food for a decent cost. The food is usually fresh because they're so busy they're constantly making more. Their bowls always seem to give the most food for the cost, there's usually enough that I save half for the next meal. 10/10
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I Love chipotle so so much! It’s my weakness! I use the app almost every time I get food from there! The line is always half way out the door.. so ordering it on my phone and picking it up at the very front of the line seems way more convenient! The service has always been great there as well!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I wish they were closer to me but whenever we go to my sons appointments in a bigger town this is were we go. Everyone in the family can get something they like and want. Even me the vegan in the family. They have so many good products and the price isn't to bad for the quality of the food that they put out. Highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Chipotle is a great place to go if you want something that is higher quality than regular fast food for the same price. I love all the options here and that they actually have healthy alternatives. Chipotle continuously is one of my favorite places to go for a great burrito!
Elizabeth A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the fresh ingredients chipotle has to offer, especially their guacamole. However, their new queso isn’t great, and I also don’t like that you have to pay for chips extra. I wish they were included on the side! Still, I’m definitely a fan!
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
I truly love having chipotle as a fast food option. The food is extremely clean and high quality. I know exactly what's going into my meal and I have control over every choice. I always feel good about what I eat. I feel the prices are reasonable for the quality of food.
Cortney d.
I could literally eat a Chipotle bowl every day of my life. Their food is so flavorful AND it's pretty dang healthy. If I'm being honest, I would probably make a meal out of their corn salsa, cheese, & sour cream alone.😂 Great option if you are eating gluten free as well.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
When I’m on the go, Chipotle is one of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat. I love how the staff greet you as soon as you walk through the door! I also love the endless options for making the perfect bowl or burrito, and I am absolutely obsessed with their guacamole!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill