Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sarah S.
Lawrence, KS
Healthiest fast food you can find. Great for large groups because everyone can get exactly what they want, whether carnivorous or vegan. Great quality ingredients and so delicious!
Talisa E.
Chipotle is great for it's fresh choices and quick options. The food has always been satisfying and the amount of food is more than filling! It's exciting to have a quick burrito option almost everywhere now.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok but like, who doesn't love chipotle? My husband, family and I are very frequent customers to chipotle. It is just so perfect for nights you don't feel like cooking, a fun lunch with a friend or loved one, a fun group get together, or to sit out on the patio and enjoy the weather. The quality of food is always great, the customer service is always very pleasant. The restaurant is tip top clean at all times, including the restrooms! At every single chipotle I've ever been to, I've had a great experience. And I've been to chipotle in several states. Consistency is key and chipotle does such a great job with that!
Antoneta H.
Chipotle mexican grill is a better choice of eating a quick meal If your in a rush; but then again the lines are a bit much when it comes to wanting to come in and go. The only way to fix this is ordering a half hour or so online and coming to pick it up, but then again I've done this multiple times and I still had to wait a bit which isn't a problem until Iam in a serious rush to go to work. But other than this lil delema that will more than likely happen any where you go, the food is really good depending on location. Some locations under cook the rice every time I have gone, same goes for the steak. Other locations are really fresh, the food is excellent and employees are extra friendly. When it comes to chipotle I would have to say depends on which location you go on, but it is yummmmmmmmmy nonetheless.
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
A couple of buddies from college accidentally went into Chipotle because we were looking for a Mexican restaurant where our friends were waiting. So then we saw it was a good place for a hangout. What really catch our eyes was that you can order your meal and for a drink they offered beer. Really come on how many fast food places can you grab a beer with you taco. Also we love the way its setup with the high tables and the large t.v. screens. We also noticed that most of the food is prepared there like they literally cut the onions and lettuce also the rice. Its great for us that we go to college we occasionally try to eat something healthy and the price isn't costly. My favorite would be the burrito bowl. Chipotle has turned into out Thursday hotspot to grab a taco and drink after class.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I dont understand what all the rave over chipotle is? I dont think its all that good and it think it is overpriced. you can get way better "mexican" food than this!
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
They can't keep their stores stocked until the end of the night. It's not just one, it's every single one I've ever been to. All I wanted was black beans and rice with my burrito. I just go to cafe rio now.
shirley R.
Lexington, KY
What can I say. I enjoy eating their chicken bowl. I add everything they have. So if you enjoy being able to see your food and pick your toppings this is most definitely the right place at a great price.
Emalyne L.
Huntsville, AL
Yum yum yum. Have you ever met someone who doesn’t like chipotle? If you have they’re lying. Chipotle taste so fresh and is so delicious. The portions are big and it’s so filling.
Belle C.
Liberty , NC
I love Chipotle! I always get the carnitas salad with black beans, brown rice, cheese, sour cream and avocado. I use the creaminess of the avocado to substitute for dressing. Now I really want some Chipotle.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill