Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nicole H.
Middletown
Ten outta ten best quesadilla around. Taco Bell close second but cheese and rice... That chicken and cheese... My god what a masterpiece. So beautiful I shed a tear every time I picture it
Bri H.
I love Chipotle! The ability to get a fairly healthy meal at such a low price and so quickly is the best. I love being able to add lots of veggies and various toppings depending on my mood.
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
I usually pick Moes over Chipotle but I do like chipotles bowls. They have great guacamole and lime rice. I order chicken for my meat option due to the steak having a weird texture to it.
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
This isn’t real Mexican food but it’s still freaking delicious. Sometimes the rice is under cooked but we still almost weekly. It’s around $8 for a burrito/bowl/salad so it’s not too bad!
Catrina S.
There is nothing bad I can say about Chipotle. The quality is great, food is always fresh and great tasting. Don't let the long line stop you, it is worth the wait!
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I love Chipotle it's amazing I never really have the tie to eat there often. I really don't go a lot because I never have tie. I would say Chipotle is decently priced. My favorite item is the quesadilla. I would go to Chipotle again because I love their food.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Chipotle is my life!!!
My favorite item is the burrito bowl!!
I would recommend to anyone on a diet - the salads are great!
I love the rich flavor in all the items at chipotle
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Chipotle is great!! If I had an opportunity to change anything.....it would definitely be a bigger meat selection. How about some yummy friend chicken like Surf Taco, Bubba koos does as well!!
Kristin C.
Chipotle is easily my favorite place to eat. The food is straight up amazing, and although it can be a bit expensive, it’s definitely worth the buy. It’s so filling and it’s so addictive. I will never stop buying it!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I think I prefer Chipotle over Qdobe, simply because I feel like the options at Chopotle are healthier and I can build a bowl - in a cardboard box! Not plastic, like Qdobe! - and make it completely vegetarian if I want and the lime cilantro rice is a nice addition to the flavors they provide for their options. I think the prices are pretty much the same, but the burritos are huge here! Also, we have a few Chipotle buildings that are actually certified Green buildings, which I really appreciate. Materials they used to build their locations were salvaged and reused and even their packaging - if you want to take the other half of your huge portion home - you grab an aluminum topper to cover the cardboard bowl they give you. One is biodegradable (albeit in a garbage pile) and one is recyclable! That is awesome. I love when businesses take the initiative to help the environment - it makes me really want to go back more than places that don't.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?