Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sydnee H.
Maple Hill, NC
Just like the little boy said...Chipotle is my liiiiife!!! It's so stinkin good and fresh and if you get a bowl get a tortilla on the side. I'm telling you if you've never been to chipotle you're seriously missing out!
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
I usually pick Moes over Chipotle but I do like chipotles bowls. They have great guacamole and lime rice. I order chicken for my meat option due to the steak having a weird texture to it.
Catrina S.
There is nothing bad I can say about Chipotle. The quality is great, food is always fresh and great tasting. Don't let the long line stop you, it is worth the wait!
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Chipotle is great!! If I had an opportunity to change anything.....it would definitely be a bigger meat selection. How about some yummy friend chicken like Surf Taco, Bubba koos does as well!!
Kristin C.
Chipotle is easily my favorite place to eat. The food is straight up amazing, and although it can be a bit expensive, it’s definitely worth the buy. It’s so filling and it’s so addictive. I will never stop buying it!
Julia S.
Ann Arbor
I woul eat here everyday if I could afford it. Delicious, vegan choices. There is something for everyone. It's the best valued food anywhere because you get so much food and an excellent price. I love the sofritas
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I think I prefer Chipotle over Qdobe, simply because I feel like the options at Chopotle are healthier and I can build a bowl - in a cardboard box! Not plastic, like Qdobe! - and make it completely vegetarian if I want and the lime cilantro rice is a nice addition to the flavors they provide for their options. I think the prices are pretty much the same, but the burritos are huge here! Also, we have a few Chipotle buildings that are actually certified Green buildings, which I really appreciate. Materials they used to build their locations were salvaged and reused and even their packaging - if you want to take the other half of your huge portion home - you grab an aluminum topper to cover the cardboard bowl they give you. One is biodegradable (albeit in a garbage pile) and one is recyclable! That is awesome. I love when businesses take the initiative to help the environment - it makes me really want to go back more than places that don't.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I love Chipotle it's amazing I never really have the tie to eat there often. I really don't go a lot because I never have tie. I would say Chipotle is decently priced. My favorite item is the quesadilla. I would go to Chipotle again because I love their food.
Wilsanna T.
Beverly, MA
The best place you could go to enjoy a nice meal and sit and chat with your friends!! Overall the greatest place, serving amazing food from rice, beans, chicken, steak, lettuce , cheese, guacamole and a tons more!
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Looking to eat a little on the healthier side why not Chipotle Mexican Grill is the way to go so delicious and yummy have a plate or have a burrito maybe a taco okay
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill