Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amanda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love chipotle! It is a lot healthier than many other fast food chains and the food is fresh! I could eat here every day! The only con is that it can get a little pricey. There steak is the best!
Casey S.
Hands down, the best "fast food" place for a Mexican fix! I love that Chipotle cares about where the food comes from and try to source everything locally! Although not necessarily cheap, it's quality food!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Chipotle! It's my absolute fave burrito place and I'm so sad that there aren't any in Mississippi! Please come here, I would love a chicken bowl with hot and corn salsa righ about now!
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Not bad but I didnt care for it as much as I would. Food selection is OK and its not expensive more like in between. I got a beef bowl and it was OK. I'm not sure if I'll go back but I tried it out.
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
Ever since my first pregnancy, I've been hooked to Chipotle. I love the text offers that they have been sending throughout the year. I recently have gotten addicted to their delicious guacamole.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Si les soy 100% no he ido aún pero las opiniones que he escuchado están alucinantes creo que si no voy pronto no sabré lo que me pierdo jajaja así que mi próximo post seguro serán alabanzas para ellos
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Chipotle is one of my favorite 'fast food' restaurants. I love the food, the atmosphere, the experience, and the price. The food is so good. I'm addicted. You'll be addcited too.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
I love chipotle because I love Mexican foods and they're such good food that they have there I go about once a week and I do it very much so I recommend you trying chipotle.
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Chipotle is always a great choice for fast and easy quality food, and its probably the healthiest fast food if you know what to order. The price is great the service is quick and the margaritas are wonderful to boot. Always my choice on an afternoon lunch run!
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
I love chipotle. It is delicious, fresh and affordable, I usually get a big veggie bowl with corn tortillas on the side. It lasts me a few days so it is worth the price. I haven't had a bad a experience yet. Everything tastes great. No major complaints
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?