Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Porschia B.
Portsmouth, VA
I was in college when I became hooked on this stuff and I haven't stopped since. The burrito bowl is my go to and I am never disappointed when I get it. The chicken is always seasoned nicely and fresh.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Great quality for what you are paying for. I love Chipotle and love that you can have a fast food meal but still remain healthy . Chipotle is one of my go to fast food restaurants.
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Chipotle used to be amazing. They used to not gauge you for guacamole, they used to have free limes, they used to have beans with bacon in them. Now they've gone soft. Qdoba offers such a better value.
Libby R.
I always enjoy Chipotle. Even when lines are long and they are very busy, they seem to be quick. They are also good at accommodating picky customers with difficult orders.
Brianna B.
This place is amazing! Although it seems expensive, I think it's worth it because you get a lot of good quality food that will keep you full for hours. And aside from that, it's healthy eating! It's not greasy like taco bell.
Shira G.
Englewood, CO
Quick, easy, light, and delicious. This is a restaurant that everyone in my family can eat at. It is affordable. You see the food being made right in front of your eyes so you know it is good quality. I would definitely go again and I go once or twice every week.
Casey S.
Hands down, the best "fast food" place for a Mexican fix! I love that Chipotle cares about where the food comes from and try to source everything locally! Although not necessarily cheap, it's quality food!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
The best part about Chipotle is that you can choose a healthy salad of a stuffed burrito - it's nice to have options. If you're looking for a healthy option - salad with carnitas, pico, and guacamole is my go to. Yum!
Carrington B.
Clarkston, GA
I loooooooovvvveeeeeee chipotle!!! At first when I tried it I didn’t like it at all. But then I had it for a second time I fell in love. I love the freshness of their ingredients and it doesn’t make me feel bad when I finish a bowl.
Hannah B.
Westminster
We eat at chipotle a lot when we can’t be bothered to cook, and we did even more when we lived in bakersfield. It’s a great quick meal that is also fresh, delicious, affordable, and consistent everywhere.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill