Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I loveeeeee chipotle. Their Barbados meat is my fav and what I always get. They just started doing quest and it is def a go to for any of the burritos if you choose to get one. And always get guacamole.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give zero stars if I could. The one time I ate there the staff were more interested in each other then the customers and on top of that I got food poisoning. I will never go there again.
Miriam K.
Madison
Amazing food full of flavor. Great portion sizes. I think their chips are super underrated, probably my favorite tortilla chip. My only disappointment is the huge charge for guacamole or queso.
Megan P.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love chipotle, but they've done a few things lately that I haven't enjoyed. They removed the chorizo from the menu which I thought was the best item they had. So I'm very sad about that. And the new queso they brought out is terrible. Overly salty and has a very weird grainy texture. I was so excited to try it but I was very disappointed. Chipotle bowls are the best and I crave those lime chips on a weekly basis.
Amanda W.
I'm going to be honest, I do not eat the meat from here. There have been a few too many scares with disease and contamination in the news. I do just get a veggie bowl from there and it is delicious! I have never had a problem with their food before I am just cautious from what I have heard! It's very affordable and in my opinion they have some of the best guac around!
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Chipotle is always my go-to whenever I don't feel like cooking. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with chipotle. Their food is always great and I always get plenty of food. The only thing I'm not crazy about is their new queso. I feel like it has kind of a gritty texture to it, I was hoping it would've been better. But I love everything else about chipotle!
Bailey F.
Reedley
Chipotle is kind of overrated. Its not mexican food, there's like 4 items to choose from. Overall, kind of disappointing. The chips are good though, they have a hint of lime, which i love.
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
As much as I love Chicfila, I love Chipotle that much more. I’m crazy about this place. We used to live right down the road from one and since we’ve moved, there’s not one in our area. So, every time we are close to one, we sing out of our way to grab some of this tasty fresh Mexi grill. You can’t go wrong with any of the menu items. It’s all soooo good!
Alexsea D.
West melbourne
Chipotle is life! Do I really need to say more? The food is amazing. A lot of their stuff has cilantro and lime so if you're not fan of that taste you probably won't like it. For all the food you get in the bowl I think it is super affordable. I always get brown rice double chicken lettuce corn and sour cream. Also chips and guac. I basically live here.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
The carnitas bowl is where it’s at! I typically get the same thing - carnitas, lime rice, black beans, corn, lettuce, LOTS of cheese, and a tortilla on the side. Ingredients always taste fresh.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?