Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ginny B.
Considering the quality and variety of the food available, the price is very reasonable. The staff at all of the ones I have visited have been friendly, helpful, and energetic. This is my go-to pick-me-up lunch spot after a tough morning at work. I am rarely dissatisfied with any aspect of my visit and never hesitate to go back.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
the quality of this place has gone down. The first few times i've went, it was great but recently every time that I go, the food is cold and I feel sick from eating the food. Probably bc I dont get fresh food like they claim they have
Samantha V.
I absolutely love this place. The chicken burritos are my favorite and the ingredients are usually always fresh and usually pretty face paced. I go there like once a week because I can't stay away from it!
Joy S.
Lawrence, KS
I love everything about Chipotle! Fast service, food is great and very filling. I love to get the hard shell tacos with steak and corn salsa. Gauc is tasty and you get a lot on the side. I crave this place way too much!
Leslie D.
Winchester, VA
i love chipotle. they have the best burrito and bowls. i always get a bowel with chicken flavor is great. my guac is always great. when craving i always get and chips as well taste real good with my bowl.
Ieasha D.
St Petersburg, FL
Not to quote a meme but....I LOVVVVEEEE CHIPOTLEEEE!!! Now I've worked there for about 2 and a half years and I never got tired of the food. There are no microwaves or freezers and everything is made and cooked fresh. This restaurant also embodies making everyone feel like they're family with is a plus.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
My boyfriend works at Chipotle, so I eat it quite a lot. And I'm still not sick of it! It's so go good tasting, and good for you. I really admire Chipotle's high standards for how their animals are treated. For example, if you ever see that they are out of carnitas or another meat it means that they refused to buy meat from their usual regional seller. They will not buy from the seller until the seller complies to Chipotle's standards for treating animals Chipotle is also now completely non-GMO! Chipotle is not cheap, but it's quality you can taste and appreciate. The meals are also very filling; I always have leftovers. And just so you know - if you ask for extra of anything besides meat and guacamole, Chipotle workers must give it to you free of charge! They often try and rush customers through the line, but you can always get more rice, beans, cheese, etc. It's your meal so make sure to be assertive if they are not making it exactly how you like it.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
Chipotle is my go to meal when I don't know what else to eat. I love the barbacoa. The only thing that I think is crazy here is that a scoop of guacamole is $2. I can buy a whole tub at the grocery store for that price. Otherwise, it's fresh and reasonably priced if you don't add guac!
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
It's either hit or miss here. I go here quite often but they don't train their employees about a certain amount to put in the bowl so sometimes I'll have someone who is super skimpy on the portions and someone who gives me a whole lot worth
Madison H.
Norman, OK
I love that chipolte has healthy option while still having a great finning experience. When I eat at chipolte I feel good about what I am eating but at the same time not restricted. Chipolte's food is also always fresh and I love that.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill