Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I love this place!!! I love my bowl. It affordable and worth every penny. I go probably twice a week for me and my family. My favorite item is the bowl but I occasionally get single soft flour tacos asvwell
Honestly chipotle is so freaking good I just can’t effort to eat at chipotle all the time. I love how chipotle has vegetarian meat options and just really fresh food. I love the environment and the workers.
Love the chicken bowls or beef burritos, the price is alright but I recently tried a chorizo bowl which wasn't a good idea because it had too much condiments so I'm just gonna stick to my usual and the guacamole and chips are a good side order
If you go here you have to try the chorizo it's amazing not super authentic but definitely a nice Fusion I recommend the bowls to anyone that's looking for something fresh and quick
Chipotle is always satisfying. I like to get a bowl with a tortilla on the side to make my own tacos. They will give you extra rice/beans if you ask, and everything tastes great. I love the spice of the chicken and hot salsa. It's a staple in my diet!
I truly think Chipotle will always be my favorite restaurant. While they are a little bit pricey, you get a ton of food. I go around twice a month. They can cater to any special diets, which is very helpful. The bowls are my favorite menu option.
I love chipotle, especially the new chorizo they have. The only reason i took a star away is because sometimes they can be really skimpy on the portions with things such as guac, but not usually. I really appreciate how they are gmo free also.
Considering the quality and variety of the food available, the price is very reasonable. The staff at all of the ones I have visited have been friendly, helpful, and energetic. This is my go-to pick-me-up lunch spot after a tough morning at work. I am rarely dissatisfied with any aspect of my visit and never hesitate to go back.
Faaaaavorite carry-out place. Not the healthiest but they always have quick service and the food is always good. Affordable with many options on their menu. Delicious fresh ingredients and I always enjoy it!
I like to get the burrito bowl. They give you a lot of food. I always have leftovers for later. I love it. There corn salsa is really good. All of the food is fresh you can see the workers cooking right in front of you when you walk in.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos