Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Good quality food. Their burrito bowl is the way to go. Portions are decently sized and their packing makes it convienent to store leftovers without the food going bad
I love it here! Of all the places similar to this, Chipotle 's ingredients taste the freshest. They give you lot of food for the price and lots of options. I'd recommend it to anyone!
You definitely get what you pay for here. I used to always get the steak burrito but I’ve been hooked on the steak burrito bowl from now on. You can choose anything you want and sometimes get double products with no charge.
My favorite spot to eat!!! You can ever go wrong with their meats, veggies and salsas! Their barbacoa meat is amazing and the chicken is pretty good and juicy too! It can get pricey but they give you your moneys worth!
Chipotle food tastes great and provides many food/toppings options. It has a variety of options to cater to everyone. The food tastes fresh and is seasoned well. I really enjoy that they have an option to order ahead and pick up because the lines are always so long.
I love this place so much, I get the same thing and I've developed a relationship with the workers there where they give me free hookups and it's good quality, the chicken is on point but the rice and corn is awesome
FIVE STAR FIVE STAR FIVE STAR. I live in MS, and the closest Chipotle is an hour away. There's nothing better in this life than a Burrito Bowl with Carnitas and Guacamole. I may be biased, but it's one of the best fast food Tex Mex chains I've ever been too.
I love their burritos and they are huge. It’s unfortunate that they had all those food safety issues. They’ve made changes to salsas and food items because of it. They are expensive. The lines vary and can be long.
I always get the sofritas whether its a bowl or 3 soft tacos and i love it but sometimes it is too spicy and makes my stomach hurt but it tastes good and keeps me full it is a little overpriced but i dont get it too often so its not bad to pay the price a few times
One of my favorite “fast food” restaurants. The food almost always tastes fresh and all of the ingredients are super tasty. The price is pretty decent and I need feel like I’m eating too unhealthy when I eat here.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos