Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
I've only been once or twice. The food was pretty good, you can get a side order o chips and salsa. The only thing I didn't really like about Chipotle is not having many topping options.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Burrito bowl!!!! A little pricy especially if you add a drink you are definitely not having a meal under 10 dollars but it's great as far as quick Mexican goes! I would recommend it and I love the burritos!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Great food for a good price. I always get a burrito bowl with a bag of chips and use those instead of a fork. Normally get white rice, chicken, black beans, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole and lettuce. Delicious!
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Love!!!

My absolute favorite place to eat when I don't want to cook. The bowls are my favorite. They taste amazing and definitely fill you up. Great food great price!
Amber B.
Chipotle is the key to my heart. The envioronment is annoyingly hipster *but* the food totally makes up for it! The prices are higher than most fast food places but you get what you pay for.
Nicholas M.
Winston Salem, NC
Chipotle is legitimately the best. Its fresh, its quick and its delicious. I usually stick to the burrito bowl, double chicken, brown rice, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and corn salsa. The price is just right and keeps me full for hours. I love this place.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
Chipotle, you could give me salmonella 900 times and I would still come back and eat your food. I love the customer service. I love the speed of the ordering process. I wish you had queso, but I can forgive you for that.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I didn't get the hype of everyone's life revolving around chipotle. So I recently tried it and the smell of the hot sauce put me off but I tried it again months later and it was okay. For $9.75 i think I will stick with Taco Bell.
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I love chipotle. It tastes amazing and is affordable and they give you a lot of food. however some of the chains are a little stingy sometimes when they are filling your bowl
Kelsey F.
Fairborn, OH
Oh my goodness, my obsession with this food brand is insane. Chipotle is my go to fast food restaurant whenever I am craving good healthy cuisine. Their standards on the quality and taste of their food is unreal and oh so addicting, I definitely recommend
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?