Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Stop here on my lunch break a few times a week! They are extremely affordable and very fast paced! I can order my food and get back to work on time. The people are always pleasant and the food is always hot and fresh to order!
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
Very filling. Whether you get a bowl or burrito. I never finish it, it's so good. It's a little expensive but worth it. I hate that they charge you extra for guacamole but again so worth it.
Brittany M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Probably not the healthiest of meals but better than a cheeseburger and fries. Chipotle uses fresh ingredients and cooks the food in front of you. I absolutely love their green salsa - so yummy! This is a weekly spot for my husband and I when we are in a bind!
Natalie A.
This isn't my favorite Mexican place to go to. I prefer Cantina (which I'm not sure if it's a chain or just a small restaurant chain in my area). Chipotle definitely has fresh ingredients, but I don't like their chips (they lack a lot of salt to the point where they taste pretty bland) nor their chicken (I find it really spicy, which I don't mind because I like spicy. I also notice that I never get a good piece of chicken, it's usually the fatty part that I don't like to eat). The steak is a little better, but I still prefer the meats from Cantina. The bowls are also pretty small and they don't have a wide sauce selection. It's an okay place to eat for the price and considering it's on the healthier side, but it's not my favorite.
Irene F.
Waterbury, CT
Oh My Gosh I love Chipotle, Chipotle is my life lol the only con I could come up with is the fact that the closest one to me is 20 mins away. Chipotle visits are needed at LEAST twice a month. The food is great and it's always so filling.
Chloe C.
Farmington, ME
MY FAVORITE PLACE EVER. Nearest one is about an hour away, which is the only con. Workers are so friendly all the time. Love their menu. You can never go wrong with Chipotle. GO IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.
Anna W.
Juneau, AK
Chipotle is very good, it is one of my favorites. They have burrito bowls, burritos, tacos, salads and such and they're all great. You get to customize it however you want. However, I do not know about the nutrition facts.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Love!!!

My absolute favorite place to eat when I don't want to cook. The bowls are my favorite. They taste amazing and definitely fill you up. Great food great price!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Burrito bowl!!!! A little pricy especially if you add a drink you are definitely not having a meal under 10 dollars but it's great as far as quick Mexican goes! I would recommend it and I love the burritos!
Amber B.
Chipotle is the key to my heart. The envioronment is annoyingly hipster *but* the food totally makes up for it! The prices are higher than most fast food places but you get what you pay for.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?