Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Bailey F.
Reedley
Chipotle is kind of overrated. Its not mexican food, there's like 4 items to choose from. Overall, kind of disappointing. The chips are good though, they have a hint of lime, which i love.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
The carnitas bowl is where it’s at! I typically get the same thing - carnitas, lime rice, black beans, corn, lettuce, LOTS of cheese, and a tortilla on the side. Ingredients always taste fresh.
Jayda N.
Macon
I'm not really a fan of Chipotle Mexican Grill and usually messes up my stomach they do have great food here the prices are super expensive though however I have trouble usually getting seated in here most people do not see that when they go some people used to have great experiences I've went about 3 times and I still have not had a great experience so I probably won't go back but the food taste great
Briana F.
Orlando
I got food poisoning from here! I called they tried offering me another steak bowl I told them I wanted a refund yet I NEVER got it. They informed me someone from “corporate” would call me. I received a call however I was in the hospital with a fever and diarrhea so I missed it. I called back and NO ANSWER! they never reached out to me again.
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I was never a very big Mexican fan but my friends introduced me to chipotle and I've never looked back! I used to go at least once a week I was so addicted! Their ingredients are amazing and fresh and everything is so flavorful and delicious!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
no thank you, i dont think that chipotle has really good food. i dont feel that it is made well. i feel its made to fast, it doesnt have any love with it if you know what i mean!
Sarah M.
I really don’t see the hype behind Chipotle. Personally I prefer Moe’s. I went to Chipotle once and just did not like it. There weren’t many workers and they were juggling too much at once and it took forever to get my meal. That’s bad customer service, first off. The food also just wasn’t good quality. They will not be getting my money again
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
My favorite restaurant of all time! They offer vegetarian options, which is a huge plus! Their queso is delicious and all of their sauces! I always have enough for two meals.
Brett K.
Philadelphia
This is the greatest restaurant in the history of food. I go here once a week and I would go more but I don't want to literally explode from the insides. I assure you I mean that in the best way possible. My only complaint is that they don't show up at my door with it daily. Thank you. Five stars out of five.
Steffani P.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle is my favorite fast casual spot, no matter where I am in the country. I always get a steak burrito! Sometimes the steak is fatty but whenever there is a problem chipotle customer service is all over it! Their salad vinaigrette makes the meal! Queso is great despite what people say, I think it’s awesome :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill