Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rain A.
Fullerton, CA
I️ only started going here like a year ago when my boyfriend dragged me to it but I️m obsessed now. I️ always get the bowls and it’s such a good amount of food for the price. I️ always have some left over. What makes it even better is squeezing a lot of lemon on top.
Kimberly B.
I've always been a fan of Chipolte. It's a healer option on options when you don't feel like cooking or going out. The prices are very affordable. I'm probably in the minority but I do miss how fresh and delicious the food was when everything was prepared freshly I'm house.
Ellie (.
Love the chicken quesadillas at chipotle! They also make a great salad if your trying to be more healthy! I like how easy it is to build your food how you like it and add in any extras. Highly recommend for yummy Mexican food 😊
Erika R.
Twinsburg, OH
This is a good meal, and enough food for me to make 2 servings, however not many options, and sometimes they make our food wrong because it's so loud in there and you have to yell to be heard when ordering. Love getting chips for $1 for a whole bag of great chips!
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
My first time having Chipotle was 3 years ago when I was in college. I have to say it's very college budget friendly and the food doesn't leave you feeling bloated after, so that's definitely a plus for me! Love for on the go!
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh chipotle, how I love you so! The best fast food Mexican you can get. Everything is always super fresh and tastes so good. I love my burrito bowls and their chips to go with are excellent. The only downfall is their long lines, because everyone is crazy for it!
Danielle D.
Chipotle is my go-to when I am eating out but trying to watch what I consume still. It can be a tad pricey, but the ingredients are worth it. Their veggie bowl is my favorite. I do wish there were a few more options quesadilla-wise!
Crystal P.
I LOVE chipotle. If their is a reason why I gains the freshman 15 my first year of college it was definitely because we had a chipotle right behind the dorms! I don't eat it as often but definitely on my top list to go eat at!
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
I love chipotle ! But the line is always ridiculous so I started using the app and oh my gosh game changer ! I’m obsessed and they have great customer service ! I eat there at least three times a week! Would extremely recommend!
Kathryn W.
Ashland, KY
Everything here is always perfect and fresh. I love the cilantro rice and the meat is always cooked just right. I go probably once a month. I wish they had a rewards program or deal days because it is just a little pricey compared to other similar restaurants.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?