Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jessica E.
Wilmington, NC
Where I am from, we have a well known burrito barn that is almost always at the top of the list on deciding where to eat, but when we got a chipotle, that establishment had a run for its money.
Tameka S.
I heart chipotle so much, each location is different you kind of have to find your favorite spot and stick with that one. For the most part the food is amazing and taste so good. I will always eat here but only in certain places.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love chipotle. They always use the freshest ingredients and I feel like it's much healthier than certain fast food restaurants. I love the Barbacoa burrito. Their tortilla chips are so yummy too! I will be back.
Naima S.
Since becoming a vegetarian I have realized that chipotle has one of the best vegetarian options for a fast food chain. In all of their veggie entrees, the guac is marked as free, given that it is qualified as a meat. I would go back, particularly for their veggie tacos.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Chipotle is the best! I could eat it every day. I love all of the flavors and you get your moneys worth too. Another plus is that it is so allergy friendly. Alwyays quick too!
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh chipotle, how I love you so! The best fast food Mexican you can get. Everything is always super fresh and tastes so good. I love my burrito bowls and their chips to go with are excellent. The only downfall is their long lines, because everyone is crazy for it!
lisa c.
west covina , CA
LOVE chipotle. If I could I would go there everyday after I hit the gym. This is a great cheat meal or post gym meal. The chicken bowls are to die for. Even though Guacamole is a lot extra. I always get it because it's so good.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle! Idk what I would do without your chicken bowls. The ingredients hat they offer always taste fresh and they give you a good amount of food when they’re preparing it. Just don’t forget that the Guac is extra (;
Erika R.
Twinsburg, OH
This is a good meal, and enough food for me to make 2 servings, however not many options, and sometimes they make our food wrong because it's so loud in there and you have to yell to be heard when ordering. Love getting chips for $1 for a whole bag of great chips!
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
I love chipotle ! But the line is always ridiculous so I started using the app and oh my gosh game changer ! I’m obsessed and they have great customer service ! I eat there at least three times a week! Would extremely recommend!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?