Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I didn't like this place my first time trying it the food was soo plain and service took forever ! Especially with that e coli outbreak i would never go back !!!! Disgusting !!! Maybe the chips i can say were ok but iver all didnt like.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I might be over exaggerating but I feel like I could eat here everyday. I get the same burrito or burrito bowl every time. You get SO MUCH FOOD. It feeds me for at least two meals. Barbacoa is the BEST and they have the best hot salsa.
Amy K.
Love chipotle! Always great customer service, easy to order! When I was a newbie the employees were also very helpful in guiding me along the process! Love the chicken bowl, brown rice, corn salsa, cheese, lettuce and salad dressing!
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I love chipotle. I get a chicken burrito with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, & the hot sauce. The hot sauce kills my stomach, but the taste is wonderful. If you have a regular stomach & not used to hot foods, I wouldn’t get too much.
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Super super super delicious I definitely love getting this and always ask my parents if they can pass by and get me a bowl it is customizable and you can ask for as little or as much of whatever you like I go there daily and I love the the food and it's not too pricey
E Z.
Chipotle is a very good restraint, but over the years the prices have gone up. I really enjoy their salads and bowls. But on the other hand, their tacos are not worth it. I like how they offer free tortillas if you want to make your own taco from the bowl you purchased.
Kaycee S.
Chipotle is my favorite "fast food" restaurant. The food is guaranteed fresh and the guacamole is to superb! While I never stray from the chicken burrito bowl, my husband raves about the barbacoa.
Madeline M.
I love chipotle, they're always really good everything every time I go there, I've never had anything bad from there. They are a little bit pricey but so worth it. I'm not sure how healthy they are but it makes me feel healthier eating there vs other fast food.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Chipotle is the best! I could eat it every day. I love all of the flavors and you get your moneys worth too. Another plus is that it is so allergy friendly. Alwyays quick too!
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love chipotle. They always use the freshest ingredients and I feel like it's much healthier than certain fast food restaurants. I love the Barbacoa burrito. Their tortilla chips are so yummy too! I will be back.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill